This is the fourth of the author's books that I have read and what a gem it is. A slight departure in style from the previous books of his, it is an originally crafted narrative, blending first and third person views in each section giving a contrast in how things can occur and are then communicated and perceived. The book covers many underlying topics and presents some good insights and observations within the plot and upon life in general. The prose flows well and not even the typical whodunnit style remains untouched, commented on and given a twist.
Highly recommend and look forward to the next!
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1533 KB
- Print Length: 255 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1695977904
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01GVHOTZC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 2 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,323,393 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)