|Package Dimensions||30.5 x 13.6 x 11 cm; 82 Grams|
|Item Model Number||a18031200ux0150|
|Manufacturer Part Number||A18031200ux0150|
|Item Weight||82 g|
uxcell 85C1-A Analog Current Panel Meter DC 50A Ammeter for Circuit Testing Ampere Tester Gauge 1 PCS
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PRODUCT NAME-Analog Current Panel Meter.Made of good quality plastic material and finished by good technology.
- MAIN PARAMETER-Measures amper range of 0-50A with accuracy of Class 2.5.
- SIZE-Meter Panel Size(Approx):2.5 x 2.2 x 2.3 inch / 64 x 56 x 60 mm(L*W*T);Mount Size:2 x 1.9 inch / 52 x 49 mm.
- APPLICATION-Needle Ampere Panel Meter for electronic applications, auto circuit or other Voltage measurement devices.
- NOTE-This ammeter need to work with a 50A 75mV shunt, which is not included here.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This ammeter need to work with a 50A75mV shunt, which is not included here.
If the pointer is not in the 0 position, please use the 0-position adjuster on the cover to adjust the needle to 0 position.
The device should not be knocked or shaken.
Measures amper range of 0-50A with accuracy of Class 2.5.
Clear and easy to read scale and a button for fine tuning the dial.
Needle Ampere Panel Meter for electronic applications, auto circuit or other Voltage measurement devices.
Product Name : Analog Amperemeter
Model : 85C1-A
Measuring Ampere Range : DC 0-50A
Accuracy : Class 2.5
Work Temperature : -20~+ 50C
Relative Humidity : ≤85%
Meter Panel Size(Approx) : 2.5 x 2.2 x 2.3 inch / 64 x 56 x 60 mm(L*W*T)
Mount Size : 2 x 1.9 inch / 52 x 49 mm
Net Weight : 60g( oz)
Color : White
1 x Analog Amperemeter
Several Installing Parts
Not included 50A75mV shunt
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 9 October 2020