- Product Dimensions: 92.7 x 12.7 x 5.1 cm ; 454 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 567 g
- Item Model Number: 9302
- ASIN: B005FOJAR0
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 26 April 2018
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
2,272 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #3 in Stick Umbrellas
totes Totes Auto Open Wooden Handle J Stick Umbrella, Black (Black) - 9302
|Price:||+ $14.98 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Windproof & rainproof: totescoat repels water for maximum rain protection so you stay drier.
- Auto open: quick and easy auto open design - stay dry with the touch of a button.
- Classic design: wood j-handle design fits perfectly in your hand for grip and is easy to carry. Impact resistant metal tip for extended use and durability.
- Versatile travel: transitions seamlessly from office, car to home. Great for dressy and formal occasions to keep you dry and stylish.
Amazon Global Store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Totes. Love the rain.
Armed with intuitive features like easy-to-hold handles and fuss-free tie straps, totes umbrellas outsmart the rain. Strong but lightweight, they’re engineered to last through a lifetime of stormy weather or we'll replace it for free.
Ingenious solutions to outsmart the rain
Wet weather? No problem. With stylish, durable umbrellas and innovative features like automatic open/close buttons, ergonomic handles, and wide tie straps for fuss-free storage, we’ll keep you protected from door to door.
From clear umbrellas for special events, to compact models for unexpected showers, to golf umbrellas with extra-large coverage, our trendy prints and vibrant color choices will fit your unique personality.
- Smart design features
- Trendy shades and prints
- Durable and reliable
Colorful and Fashion-Forward
Umbrellas are functional and stylish rainy day accessories that you can mix and match with your outfits. The totes in-house design team creates colorful prints and patterns that complement your personality and the latest trends.
Intuitive to Use
Smart features include push button operation, a wide tie strap and an ergonomic handle for easy use.
Trusted Since 1970
Strong but lightweight, totes products are engineered to last long during stormy weather.
|Wood Handle Crook||XL Golf-Sized Compact||Fiberglass Golf Stick||Crook Handle with Ruffle Canopy||Compact Auto Open|
|Description||The beautiful, smooth wooden crook handle on this umbrella provides a classic look with easy handling and a secure grip. Automatically opens with the touch of a button.||This golf size umbrella combines extra large coverage with easy carry convenience! Easy auto open and close and durable handle with wooden tip.||This golf umbrella's extra large 64-inch canopy is vented for reduced wind resistance and large enough to cover two people.||Pretty and practical, our Ruffle Stick Umbrella is the perfect accessory for rainy special occasions. Automatically opens with the touch of a button and the generous 45-inch canopy keeps your dry.||This compact umbrella is designed for portability with a convenient easy-carry wrist strap and wide tie strap for storage. Auto opens with the touch of a button.|
|Canopy Size||48", 1-person coverage||55", 2-person coverage||64", 2-person coverage||45", 1-person coverage||42", 1-person coverage|
|Opening||Auto Open||Auto Open Close||Auto Open||Auto Open||Auto Open|
Find your perfect umbrella for any weather
totes umbrellas come in several styles to keep you protected from inclement weather. Whether you need protection from the rain, high-speed wind, or the hot sun - totes has you covered.
The totes difference
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
+The "open" switch works as expected.
-A small notch in plastic attached to the canopy does not always catches the lock near the handle. So I have to slightly rotate the canopy until it does. This is easy to miss while in a hurry.
-Also, just as easy is to open the umbrella by mistakenly pressing the button while trying to lock, thus spraying others and other things in vicinity.
-The stripes are brown and blue. I was hoping for dark red (or, maroon) and blue by going with the image. Next time I will buy the polka dot one.
I had similar enough 2-3 Totes umbrellas from Target. Spines of all them bent, rendering them useless. As such I do not have high hopes for it.
- It is long enough to be used as a cane for me (6'3")
- It has supported me casually (and frequently) leaning on it (180 lbs)
- It is long enough to comfortably use as an umbrella (imagine that!)
- The hook is great for everything (ie hang on arm to free hand, hang on coat rack to store)
- Easier to leave out to dry (when at work or in public), just lean it against a wall
- It isn't embarrassing to carry around when there is a chance of rain
- Note that it is not big enough for two, but it is long enough that I can comfortable hold it over my wife when we are caught in the rain.
We don't have high winds here, so I can not attest to the rib strength. It has worked fine in winds < 25 mph. All of this is auxiliary, the crux of this umbrella's value is:
When it is raining, I don't have to hunch over and hurry from my car to a building while trying to squeeze under a flimsy compact umbrella; I open my door, press a button, the umbrella pops open and I enjoy my casual walk in the rain.
Update: 2 years 6 months
I've had this umbrella for 2.5 years. Still works great. My two year old loves pushing the button to open it and carrying it around. I'm actually surprised I haven't had to replace it yet.