Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More See more Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

TOP 500 REVIEWER
22 August 2015
To say that I was ignorant of Elon Musk's existence is an understatement. While reading I thought to myself "surely I must have been aware somewhere that he existed. I use Paypal for heavens sake." It shows the power of a brand name that allows an individual like Musk to remain hidden, though that is now changing rapidly. After reading about his exploits and passions I hope that he lives and dreams big for a long time as he will be needed to bring those dreams to reality.
I recently read a book on Steve Jobs's life and my review was negative. Here though I am happy to recommend this book as it delivers a serious treatise on the life of an extraordinary character that also makes for an exciting read. It is also a story that is just beginning and I will hopefully get updates going forward. I must say this though about a character like Musk. Individuality is a commodity that is certainly not espoused by this man. Respect for the individual is sacrificed to create his empire and though it might be the way of things in this day and age I feel it is an emotional ambiguity Elon Musk might like to explore a little. Peter Eerden.
2 people found this helpful