21 June 2015
This is the first book I've ever read on the topic of leadership and I'm not actually sure I need to read another. Tammy Tansley has managed to cover so much in such a concise way and answered questions before I even realised I had them. The knowledge and research is presented in a simple and straightforward manner and I loved the inclusion of so many links and recommendations on where to dig deeper into each chapter. It is clear that leadership is a topic she has a broad understanding of and has done a brilliant job of distilling all that information into an enjoyable and inspiring read.

This book would be ideal for anyone who finds themselves in any sort of leadership role and is aware that they want to consciously lead in the best way they can. That's what I loved about this book. It's an 'anyone can do this' approach that doesn't rely on simply following a list of things to do or not do, but rather presenting a lot of the psychology of why to explain and inspire. I'm sure I'll refer to this book often as new leadership issues arise for me and having just finished am looking forward to exploring the extra resources on the website. Would definitely recommend.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink