Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

24 July 2018
Like many other purchasers, I approached buying a treadmill with care and scepticism. I have had a Spirit, Endurance treadmill for only a fortnight. So far so good. This tread mill suits wife and I down to the wire. All the descriptions are accurate, and with the present free delivery, you can not beat it for a bargain. Far from being shonky, with this Endurance, you get plenty of metal for your money.
I had only used a York prior to this purchase, and with the new features, this treadmill looks to be superior to my son's treadmill. It is not too small, not too noisey and has heaps of option in the programs. Being seniors, we will do little running on this machine, but there are plenty of speed, incline and health monitoring devices. Whether you want to do 10 minute, or 110 minutes, on these frosty mornings, with this unit in our roomy bed room, its the best.
Only ones missing out are my two dogs, so will make other arrangements or perhaps buy a second one and run in tandem ! R. Blanch
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink