Reviewed in Australia on 29 September 2016
I won this ebook on another authors facebook page so I wasnt sure what to expect, not being familiar with Sasha but this book had me from the beginning. I dont often write reviews but with this one I felt I had to.
This story takes you through a myriad of emotions, and I'm not ashamed to say had me crying on more than one occasion, both sad and happy tears.
Hadley and Wade, or Whiskey and Rye as they affectionately call each other because of their joint love of Whiskey, don't start with a conventional relationship, they both come from a place of struggle and addiction, but together they just fit, and they make sense. Sasha takes them through some harrowing trials as their relationship develops, self confidence and trust issues, life threatening accidents, separations, but in the end all these make their love and bond stronger.
I love how Sasha writes from both points of view so we get to feel the emotion of both Whiskey and Rye, which makes me love them both even more.
I couldnt put this book down, I read it so fast and when I got to the end I was disappointed, because it was over.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink