Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 12, 2016
There is much to love about this book, the best of the 30 I've read this year and makes the list of my top 21 recommended business books to read. I love the idea of exponential humanism "the philosophy to find a way forward that will allow us to embrace technology but not become technology, to use it as a tool not as purpose."

I also love the concept of "key human indicators" as a far better way forward than the traditional and tired KPI's.

Gerd's five new human rights for the digital age, his 15 daring Shall Not's, and the idea of androrithms "those qualities that makes us human" having more meaning than algorithms are all brilliant.

I also love Gerd's recommendation for a Global Digital Ethics Council, his seven essential questions, and the insightful "we need to teach both STEM and CORE (compassion, originality, reciprocity, and empathy) skills"
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink