TOP 1000 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 29 June 2020
I thoroughly enjoy Ashtyn Newbold’s stories. Each one I have read is always clean wholesome and engaging, leaving me perfectly happy and yet still wanting more. The only disappointment with this story is that it ended 😆 Although I would have liked it to have had an epilogue, I was still happy and content with the ending.
I loved the two main characters of this book. Mr. Hill is everything a gentleman should be. I liked him right from the very beginning and the further the story progressed the more I enjoyed his characters development. Tillie’s character was also very well done. I thought the struggles and challenges she faced and how she dealt with her changed circumstances was done in such a way as to feel realistic. I also really enjoyed her interactions with Jessie and Mr. Hill. I can’t say I liked the other frequently featured characters but I’m pretty sure this is intentional 😉
This is the third book in the Seasons of Change series however it is a stand-alone novel, as are all the others, and can be read independently of the others.
On a side note: even though it’s a small thing, I really like and appreciate it when an author ties up loose ends in the story. In this story there was a reference made to a relatively small detail, but it stayed in the back of my mind throughout the story and I kept wondering if and when it would be mentioned again. So I was very happy when it was 😊
I received an ARC of this book from the Author however I am not under any obligation to leave this review. All thoughts expressed are my own.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink