Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

TOP 500 REVIEWERon April 6, 2018
The headline for this review are the authors words. And he delivers on his promise. I've made this one of my top 21 books that I recommend my business leader clients read.

The concept of competing truths fascinated me from the start I.e. Legitimate ways of describing a person, event, thing or policy. How competing truths are used by what the author calls 3 types of communicators also fascinated me. The 3 types Advocates, Misinformers and Misleaders.

There are over 30 excellent tactics in this book for being a great communicator by telling the truth and not being mislead or misinformed by other people.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink