2 May 2015
I like the way this book approaches an online advertising campaign. It provides many unique tips to guide me through every phase of my campaigns. This book has essentially taken my AdWords and AdSense campaign to the level I wouldn't expect before I went through it. The tips that I learned about the ad unit placement in AdSense along has paid for the entire book itself for me. It teaches me unique ways to generate keywords pools, create appealing offers, writing high CTR ads while optimizing my Quality Score. My cost of acquisition was significantly reduced while the ROAS has been dramatically improved along the way. It's a perfect book for Search Marketing Professionals, Google AdWords or PPC Campaigners or any business that is looking forward to effectively improve their campaign result 360! I've benefited greatly from the tips presented in this book. This is the one of the rare PPC books I could find in the market that approaches PPC solution by attacking on the cognitive level of internet users based on the persuasion and communication theories. It also provides an effective way to leverage the impact of PPC on the budget efficiency of a corporate marketing plan by implementing an effective experiment design procedure. In addition, this book also illustrates a unique method to approach placement targeting that you may never see in other books. You don't need to buy separate books for landing page optimization and web analytics because all the key tactics for them are already uniquely featured in here. Bidding paradigms and tips are well demonstrated while the bidding tips just blew my mind! The campaign structuring illustration, and samples in ad creative brief and ad copy writing provide all the campaign essentials you can apply to your campaign immediately. The implementation and tactics of conversion tracking are well presented. The book also teaches you how to read your campaign metrics to improve your performance in several campaign facets. As a bounce, I guess, it also teaches me how to conduct an effective job search based on the competitive PPC practice. This book provides a solid theoretical foundation as well as practice to back up a successful PPC campaign! I love this book and I would recommend it to all the readers!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink