Top critical review
Worst headphones I've ever tested
Reviewed in Australia on 1 November 2019
After reading all the positive reviews I was really dissapointed by these headphones.
To put it short:
- Horrible, loose fit: the headphones didn't stay in the ear even with all eartips tested.
- Useless Mic: Every time I made a phone call with the headphone the other one complained about very bad microphone quality
- Bluetooth connectivity problems with Microsoft Surface: sound was completely distorted and was interrupted all the time, never had any problems with other bluetooth devices
- Unexpected discharged Battery: In the 2 weeks I tested the headphones it happened twice that they didn't turn off after putting them into the (freshly charged) charging case and drained the whole battery of the case
- Sound Quality: very tinny sound, you won't experience the "extraordinary" bass unless you forcefully stick the headphones into your ear. May sound okay for electronic music, but imo completely unuseable for rock/metal music.
- The touch controls are just a mess. You'll find yourself turning the volume up/down when adjusting the earplugs.
I actually found myself rather using my previous, broken Bose SoundSport wired headphones, which were just functioning on one ear, instead of these crappy headphones.
In my opinion a complete fail in every category