Top positive review
2018 Budget projector of the year, Simply outstanding.
9 August 2018
After reviewing several different projectors of different brands and price points, I decided to go buy this one the Elephas YG600 1080P LCD Video Projector 3600 Lumens and this is my review.
1. MONEY VALUE - I am always looking to get the biggest bang for the buck regardless of what type of product I am buying. I am willing to pay more money for a more superior product if it means the product will last longer and the quality is better. However, this projector defied all the odds by being one of the best fully featured projectors at this price point and as it turned out awesome quality.
2. INPUTS/OUTPUT OPTIONS - I wanted a projector that allowed multiple types of inputs and outputs (HDMI, USB,SDHC and Audio) which this projector had. Although the audio on the projector is enough for most settings, I wanted a deeper bass and crisper sound for music so the audio output allows me to use an independent speaker. I’ve connected my google Chromecast and Roku TV box to make it a complete multimedia centre.
3. LUMENS - The majority of projectors at this price point were only 2400 lumens (give or take). 3600 lumens may not sound like a lot, but when you are projecting onto a wall in your home rather than paying more money for a screen, the 3600 lumens allows the colour of the projected image to overpower the colour of the wall (being that the wall colour is pretty light).
4. HDMI CORD - I initially forgot about buying an HDMI cord. However, when I opened this projector they already had one in the box which works great. Couldn't believe it was already there for me and they went above and beyond to lower their profit margin by a little bit to have a better customer experience.
5. VIDEO QUALITY – Outstanding video quality absolutely mind blowing for the low cost, super sharp across the full 100” screen. I have my PC and console connected and experience little to no input lag so perfect for gaming.
OVERALL - I would and have HIGHLY reccomended this projector to anyone who asks or sees the setup we have at our house. Due to purchasing it in the winter time I have not tried it outside yet, but as soon as the cold breaks our family will be taking it outside for family BBQ’s and just fun in the backyard.