Top critical review
Good Value for Money GearOS sucks Tickwatch Have done excellent work
12 December 2018
Got TicWatch Pro , using it for 2 days.
1. Screen Locks too soon and since I have google pay configured, I have to continuously unlock using password, a real pain.
2. Screen Times out so soon that I have to keep on pressing the first key on top to unlock again and again
3. Lack of meaningful watch faces. What I want is a simple 24 hour Clock with format similar to 25-dec-2018 15:30 Hrs Wednesday with my current weather or temperature and battery. So many useless faces that give me all other junk info but don't display time
4. To turn on display by turning the wrist I have to really turn my arm so quick and almost 130 deg + turn that this feature is usless too. I end up pressing the first key instead
5. Gear OS 2.1 is still in infancy and I cant control display time outs when screen shout auto lock up
6. I would still rate Ticwatch High on the product. Amazing product, feature sets , price and comfort.
Looks like an experimental Gear OS watch and I am sure other smart watches too will behave similarly as underlying OS that is the problem and not the watch manufacturer.