Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More 50 million songs to make the moment Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

Customer reviews

Incognito
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$0.99

TOP 50 REVIEWERon 5 August 2018
I made the big mistake of starting this late one evening - next thing I know I'm reading the last page and its 2am. This story captured me from the start and kept me drawn in and desperately turning page after page to find out what would happen next.

The storyline was beautifully written, the characters imperfectly perfect - both broken, a little jaded, trying to find themselves in the world that had chewed them up and spat them out. The chemistry between Dakota and Shawn/Levi was palpable from their first meeting. He may have hid it better at first, but the alternating POV gave us insight into how much he was really affected by Kota. That she was his midnight dancer could be considered kismet.

I actually loved that their romance wasn't easy - they both had a lot of trust issues to get past, and they made a lot of mistakes along the way. The stalker mystery storyline was well written, and thankfully didn't take over from their romance, but was cleverly woven throughout to keep us guessing as to who it really was (you won't see it coming!). Everything was wrapped up nicely without being rushed, and it's a book I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a good contemporary romance.
on 26 July 2018
My 1st time reading Siobhan Davis work but i really enjoy it, ive even downloaded another novel from this series
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 4 July 2018
Incognito by Siobhan Davis is a brand new stand alone New Adult romance. Told in dual POV, this secret identity rock-star romance was my first introduction to her work. It was emotional, angsty, didn't hold anything back be it light or dark aspects of the characters and was a refreshing romantic read.

Dakota has been through more than any college student should have been through. She lost her sister her senior year in high school, is dealing with issues with her parents, gave up her position at Juilliard and is only just settling in to life at the state university.

Shawn/Levi has been through more than any young rockstar should. At his young age he has already been addicted and gone through rehab, is estranged from his mother and younger half brothers, and now has a murderous stalker to deal with. Hence his "Incognito" role at the state university as Levi, accounting student, not Shawn the pop star.

The moments of raw emotional pain that both of these characters experience is palpable through the pages, as is their passion for their art and for each other. The way they manage to keep working through the roadblocks life throws at them is a testament to their love. Complete with a happily ever after this was a wonderful romantic read. Enjoy!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 1 July 2018
Incognito
Siobhan Davis
“I bolt upright in bed, my heart hammering behind my ribcage. .... beads of sweat cling to my brow... An ear-shattering siren rings out”
Siobhan hits you with adrenaline for the impactful prologue.
Dakota and Shawn have a unique path to travel. Dakota’s past casts a cool, sad shadow over her present. She tries to live up to her sisters hopes and dreams at the expense of her own. When Shawn finds Dakota he is hiding, scared for his life.
Can the real Shawn (Levi) win Dakota when all truths are laid bare?
Can Shawn and Dakota stay alive long enough to to find out?
The twists and turns jumped out at me and had me holding my breath. Tension simmers throughout, it is not a predictable read which I loved!
Siobhan Davis is an author I want more of! This novel, while being part of a series, is a stand-alone complete story.
I received an ARC of this book.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 2 July 2018
Received an ARC for an honest review.
From beginning to end I could not put Dakota's and Shawn aka Levi's story down. The story is gripping and will suck you in, will full of emotions.
Dakota's story is tragic but is full of strength.
Shawn aka Levi lives the rock star lifestyle until his life and family is threatened and goes into hiding.
Dakota and Shawn live two very different lifestyles but fate brings them together and each, teach themselves the meaning of life again. Two lost souls become one...
I am voluntarily reviewing an advance complimentary copy of this book.
on 26 July 2018
Loved this story it had it all the secrets the rock star the dancer the mystery the action and the heartbreak and of course the hot romance really enjoyed ..