Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More 50 million songs to make the moment Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

Customer reviews

KLEENEX Complete Clean Toilet Tissue, 45 Rolls
Size: 45 Rolls|Change
Price:$19.00+ Free Delivery with Amazon Prime

on 8 July 2018
Fast Delivery. Excellent Quality. Fantastic Pricing by Amazon BTW. We've been super impressed by Amazon and have ditched both Coles and Woolies in Favor of Amazon and Costco who BTW do care about customers.
6 people found this helpful
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 9 July 2018
Its toilet paper. This i can confirm..
8 people found this helpful
on 18 July 2018
Its toilet paper alright. Comes in a sweet bit amazon box. 10/10
One person found this helpful
on 30 July 2018
Fantastic Product, great price!
on 30 July 2018
This is good and cheaper then market.
on 15 August 2018
Would buy again.
on 17 August 2018
fingers alone!!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 July 2018
Thicker than your average - I'd only really buy if it's convenient to get it delivered vs lugging it home from the grocery store - more of an issue now that shoppers are being forced to purchase plastic bags.... And at a price like this, it means you can invest in more ply paper :) an absolute necessity haha!
3 people found this helpful
on 31 July 2018
I thought I would try these from Amazon, but we have purchased these toilet rolls from another local store and they are not worth the money. Loads of rolls, but each one seems to last 1 toilet visit if you are lucky, so all you seem to be doing is changing toilet rolls. I'd happily pay more for a tighter rolled decent toilet paper. The only plus is these are soft
on 15 August 2018
Amazon is a modern marvel. I just bought 24 rolls of paper towels ($30) and 3 massive cans of Metamucil (~$9 each).

The PERFECT accompaniment to this oral entertainment is a monster box of toilet tissue.

45 rolls of it !!!!! FORTY FIVE!

Not some rubbish public-restroom level greaseproof-slick single ply, but pure quilted luxury. I already feel like royalty.

If I hit the Metamucil hard, three doses a day, not only will I be "super regular" I can afford to be extravagant with aftermath! No longer will one need be concerned that 4 sheets per wipe is being Goldilocks, but one can do a final Freshness Wipe to be sure!

Luxury! :)