Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More

on 28 January 2018
I seriously don't know how she does it! I thought I loved Joshua, then Cameron came along and when I thought I had met all the hot men in the Stanton series along came Ben. He is deep, dark, reserved and a dominant and seriously freaking hot! A great story with quite a few twists and turns and just when you thought you knew the direction it was going in... Bam! you get a curve ball! I couldn't get enough of the book, I didn't want it to end!
on 28 January 2018
Another incredible, well written story by one of my favourite authors. I loved the Stanton series and had been anxiously awaiting Ben and Bridget’s story. Ms Swan did not disappoint with this book, which had me captivated from the very first page.

I adore these two characters. Ben is a typical hot-blooded alpha male. He’s possessive and passionate but he is also damaged and doesn’t think he’s worthy of Bridget’s love. He broke her heart 5 years earlier but has now come back to claim his girl. Bridget is beautiful, sassy, strong willed and knows what she wants. She tried to move on with her life after Ben left her without any explanation as to why, but she never really got over him and her love for Ben never died. But she struggles to get him to open up to her.

This book is full of angst, passion, suspense, and hot and steamy love scenes. It had me on a roller coaster of emotions. It had me swooning really bad for Ben, then feeling annoyed and frustrated with him at the same time. It had me on the edge of my seat and then crying sad but also happy tears. It was hard to put down and the ending was just perfect.

Marx Girl is one of my favourite reads this year!
on 1 February 2018
Another fantastic read from this gorgeous lady!

I have loved Ben and Didge from the beginning and when he broke up with her I was gutted for them!
I am so glad that their story is finally here and I enjoyed reading every minute of the book!
Its filled with alpha dominance, sass and off the charts chemistry between this pair as they find their way!
Loved it!!!!
on 29 January 2018
Another amazing book by T.L Swan, consumed and loved the book within 24 hours of release and I can tell you apart from the sadness I feel with finishing another great novel, I also feel elated that she did scuh amazing justice to two amazing supporting characters in their own book. I felt that the cliff hangers and plot twists really added to the story, I didn't feel that they were far fetched, I didn't feel like it wasn't plausible, it felt legit.
I hope for an epilogue book, just like she did with the Stanton brothers but I understand if there isn't one, I feel like this story has been told well without the need for one.
Apart for my desperate need to read Adrian's book, Anastas, I also feel she is developing the Characters Abbie and Brock well enough that they too deserve their own stories.

Another amazing novel! A+++ do reccomend!!
on 10 February 2018
The cover is perfect. It's exactly how I imagine Ben to look.
Loved the chemistry between Didge and Ben. It was smok'in hot. Unfortunately the author's tendency to use too many exclamation marks and 'she yelled' were unnecessary and should have been softened, because it made Didge come off sounding immature and over-reactive. There was a lot of snapping at each other that didn't make sense. There was enough drama happening around them and to them, that we didn't need the extra dramatic dialogue. Without that, this book deserved a 5. Loved it.
on 20 February 2018
As usual TL Swan keeps me riveted to her book.
The story of Ben & Bridget was beautiful,sad & exciting
Their love was so up & down at times I wanted to scream
This is a must read. You’ll not regret it
Hot Damn 🔥 🔥 🔥
Ben is naughty sexy Alpha God and Didge is a fiery Sassy Vixen.
One scene in particular had me like 🤭😍
Another had me 😭,
then I was 🤬
and back to 😍 💓
Romance, Action, Suspense all in one book.
Another great read from this author.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 January 2018
Fell in love with Ben in the Stanton series even more in love with him now. Wow. Couldn't put it down. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I have. Thanks.
on 30 January 2018
Once again is another heart stopping book. I laughed, worried and cried. What an amazing story. It’s one I didn’t want to ever end. So well written. No corners cut. You felt like you were in the book and could feel everything. I can’t wait for the next one! Book of the year so far for me!
on 28 January 2018
Love it,it is hot as ..., delivers its promise of romance, emotional roller coasters, tears n joys. Falling in love with characters is guaranteed.