Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More 50 million songs to make the moment Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 13 April 2018
Loved the characters, loved the seaside setting and even loved the cats at the cafe!
Lovely easy ready with some cute twists and turns but all ends well. Highly recommend for a fun, relaxed read.
on 21 April 2018
This is not a deep involved story but a light hearted look at various members of the family and really it gets you in and involved. It was lovely to find this author and to just enjoy a good story
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 May 2018
A good fun read - perfect for sitting in front of the fire with.
on 8 April 2018
Thoroughly enjoyed this delightful book. Could picture every scene and was an easy read.
on 13 April 2018
Sorry just couldn’t get into the story. Yes I did read the whole book.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 19 March 2018
I have to say that Seashell Cove sounds like an idyllic spot to spend a bit of time! Luckily for me, I got to spend a bit of time there via this book and I enjoyed every moment of it.

Cassie has been through a bit of a rough patch in the "big smoke", London in this instance, and comes home to Seashell Cove to lick her wounds. Her parents are lovely people who work hard, have a great relationship and want the very best for their children. So, what does that actually entail for Cassie and her brother Rob?

This is such a gorgeous book about friendship, family ties, trying to figure out what really brings you joy..... Yes, it is chick lit, but it is a bit of a thinker of a book as well.

I loved it. 4.5 stars from me :)

Thank you to NetGalley and Bookouture. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.
2 people found this helpful