Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More 50 million songs to make the moment Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 12 April 2018
 Classic glass surface, beautiful design and modern look. It shows digital number on the glass which looks pretty cool. I haven’t paired it with my apple health and I’m looking forward to use it with Fitbit too.
review image
2 people found this helpful
on 16 May 2018
It has a stylish look and simple settings, downloading an app that can connect to the app on my phone is simple. It can measure different health data such as body BMI, body fat, edema, weight, bone mass and more. I found it very reliable and accurate. In addition, app can be set up in multiple languages, I really like this smart feature, I recommend to others
review imagereview imagereview image
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 15 June 2018
As per product description. Shipped quickly. Great price. Works well, easily syncs to android and apple phones. The app is straight forward (note you do have to sign in to use it, as in create an account with Renpho). Nice to have a record of our weight and other measure for the family over time. I haven't calibrated it, but its seems accurate enough.
2 people found this helpful
on 16 July 2018
Highly recommend this to anyone that is watching their weight. For the price, I think it's definitely worth it because it not only measures your accurate weight, but it also tells you your BMI, body fat %, muscle mass and even your metabolic rate! The mobile app that comes with it is also really simply and easy to use. The interface is simple, pleasing and nicely designed. The scale itself is slim and not as heavy as I thought it appeared to be, which is a plus because it doesn't take up space! It also comes with 3x starter AAA batteries, which is also convenient. Super happy with this purchase! Also, shipping to my Australian address took about 4 days because of AusPost.
on 8 May 2018
A great sleek design , very modern and stylish and suit any bathroom . The Bluetooth connection is very fast and easy to set up. There a video on their website / app if you are unsure how to connect the phone , most time the scales connect by themselves . The app gives you goals and weights to work towards giving you motivation to live a healthy lifestyle .
review image
on 25 July 2018
I've only had the scales for 15min and they are set up and joined to my fitbit app already. Working perfectly and a super great purchase at the price.
RENPHO Bluetooth Body Fat Scale with IOS and Android APP,Smart Digital Bathroom Scale for Body Weight, Body Fat,Body Water, Skeletal Muscle ,Muscle Mass,Bone Mass, Protein ,BMI,BMR, Metabolic Age, White Color
on 23 March 2018
I like this scale but it is only small... my husband who has size 10 feet feels that it is too small as his feet only just fit on it. Need to have my phone right next to it to do the blue tooth. I was hoping that it would just send the weight straight to my phone and I wouldnt have to do anything to it. Overall though a nice scale for the price
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 15 March 2018
The scale is small and light, and also very easy to set-up and use, especially, the app, you can just input your personal profile into it so that it can easily to track your measurements. Considering the price, the scale is very worth to buy, as per my personal view.
on 3 August 2018
Very accurate proven read out after stepping on and off a few times and get the exact same reading,, LED readout is crystal clear,, feels safe and stable stepping on and off,, very obvious high quality design and performance,, Highly recommend this latest technology reliable device.
on 24 March 2018
It’s very easy to pair by APP. And there are so many data it could offer! I like the design and multiple functions. I was lucky to finally buy a satisfied scale.
review imagereview image