Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More

Customer reviews

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 8 February 2018
What a great writing combination of Cece Rose and G. Bailey and what a bloody fantastic continuation of this series! This books starts off where the first one finished. It absolutely captivated my attention from page one all the the way to the end. Once again this book finished on a cliffhanger and there are so many questions that I can’t wait for book 3. Kenzie is a great MC, she is strong, independent, sassy and also so loving to her guys, Kelly and her family (except of course her evil father!). I love that we get to see not only so much action in this book but we also get to read the relationships develop more and her connection is so much stronger with Daniels, East, Locke and Logan and Enzo in this book..,but please I need to know what MR Daniels first name is!! I also need more Kenzie and Enzo time...poor boy keeps getting interrupted!!! This is a highly recommended RH series that is sure to keep the reader interested well after reading and makes you want to come back for more and wish the whole series was already written! Do yourself a favour and get into this series, you will not regret it!!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 9 February 2018
Marked by pain, is the perfect follow up from the first. While the first book focused on setting the story line, world and characters but with just enough action to keep me interested, this book kept me riveted. The drama and the intrigue had me guessing. I had to turn the page to find out what happens.
While the action was amazing, I was a little disappointed that our heroine gave in so much to her captors, don't get me wrong I know why she did it, just from my opinion she seemed to acquiesce too much to their demands.
I also thought there could have been more than a nod to her training. It was a thoroughly enjoyable book and the way it was left at the end has me so much more eager for the next book.
Well done G. Bailey & Cece Rose.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 9 February 2018
My read today was Marked by Pain. I really liked the first and thought it had so much potential but I'm really not sure how I feel about book 2. The story is there and it develops well but I feel it's lacking emotion. The sex scenes are uninspiring and underwhelming and no where do they really explain about where the marked come from or why. It eventually comes out about another world, but it takes to the end of the book to really get down to the nitty gritty and still feels lacking in detail. I still enjoyed the story which is why I gave it 4 stars
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 14 February 2018
Marked by pain is the second book in the marked series, and I loved it just as much as the first one. We continue where book one ended. The storyline and character development is great and I am just in love with all the guys. Kenzie has a lot to take in and decipher in this book. There are two sides to this fight who is going to end up on each side? I seriously cannot wait for the next book to come out, and see how theses ladies end this great story.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 8 February 2018
Spectacular RH read, I have been waiting months for this second book in (The Marked Series) to be realised after devouring the first one and it was absolutely fantastic. It definitely tugged on my every one of my emotions a sign of a great book.
Read it and be taken on a fantastic journey.
#rhdoneright #whychoose #addicting #boysboysboys #hot