Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

Customer reviews

TOP 50 REVIEWERon 14 February 2018
Absolutely loved this book, and love this series. I love that while we have dragon shifters, the world they live in is unique and has been artistically created. This is unlike any other shifter novel I have read - and that is so refreshing. Add the Phaetyn to the mix, and their balance between light and dark with the Drae, as well as humans and you have a unique and interesting story already.

I love how Ryn has been developed and portrayed in this book. Broken and healing from the events in book 1, she is cautious and questions everyone's motives. She has trouble trusting herself and her instincts after the betrayal with Tyr in book 1 as well. I do love that she grows in this, and slowly learns to trust as people prove themselves to her - its not freely given! And lets not forget her newfound obsession with shiny objects - and how her Phaetyn side still questions this attraction in the back of her mind - she's not blind to it. Loved this - so well done!

Tyrrick redeems himself in this book. He is struggling with how to act now he's not under the blood oath, and the habits of 100yrs if slavery are not easy to break, but he is trying. He goes through a lot in this book as well - pain, near death, poison, more poisoning, and so on. Ryn calls him out on his selective information giving too - lying/deception by omission, and he then tries to break that habit and open up to her. As Dyter also points out to Ryn, he was 9yrs old when he was enslaved - he wouldn't have had a lot of knowledge of the ways of the Drae so only has his instincts to act on. Loved Dyter as a more involved character in this book too.

In short, if you haven't started this series already- why not?! Can't wait for book 3 to come out!
One person found this helpful
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 15 February 2018
Shadow Wings finds Ryn tries to rebuild her life, starting with going to work for Dyter's sister in her tavern.

Tyrrik remains her ever present shadow even though she would rather him leave her alone.

This is a journey of self discovery for Ryn. Ranging from discovering her Phaetyn and Drae roots to a myriad of other issues brought about from the first book.

Raye Wagner and Kelly St Clare have written another masterpiece and the world they have created in this series is rich and beautiful and a rollercoaster that you wish would never end!

I was gifted a copy of this book but I have purchased my copy on Amazon AU.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 9 February 2018
The second in this series is so well done that you start reading only to find yourself at the end of the book in a weird time warp where hours pass in the space of minutes. It’s that good.
Without getting spoilery- the parts I loved the most- where Ryns treasure obcession and the ending. Cannot can not wait for book 3. Tyrrick is BAE.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 8 February 2018
I have been waiting very patiently for this book. I absolutely loved book 1 and let me tell you book 2 did not disappoint. Ryn is awesome and she gets even better in this book. The story is intriguing and has you on the edge of you seat for the whole book. The wait is now on for book 3. Can't recommend highly enough
on 9 February 2018
I don't think I have adequate words for how obsessed I become with this amazing series. I almost cry when they end and I have to wait for the next installment. What and amazing journey to go on. Both my favourite authors and got so excited when I first saw Blood Oath. And it well and truly out did any expectations anyone could have of the story. The characters become so real in your mind you get sucked into the scenes which are so detailed and awesome and easily seen and imagined. Thank you so much Ladies. I am a massive reader of lots different styles of literature and have lost track on how many 100s of books I have read BUT this Series is my favourite of all. Thanks again Ladies.
Ps. I hope they one day make this a movie or tv series. Move over GOT. 'Go Ryn'!
on 29 March 2018
This world in this book is amazing and you feel like you are living this life.. its so refreshing!
Love the growth in Ryn in this book, she is healing and developing as a new chapter starts in her life.
Tyrrick redeems himself and that beautiful bond between them grows.
Soooo good bring on book 3.
on 12 February 2018
Urgh after a line of not so great books lately im so glad this book came to the rescue! Loved it as much as the first.. you can really tell the difference when you read a well written book with a great story line and a perfect slow romance.. cant wait for the next one!!
on 8 February 2018
Love it to death. This is an amazingly original universe that you are captivated with and get swept away by the story and characters. I was ready to read this beauty at 12 AM when it came out and I stayed up all night reading it. I cannot wait for the third one to be out!
on 9 February 2018
Reading these series are addicting as eating chocolate- you can never get enough. So well thought out and carefully constructed that you can easily watch the story unfold in your mind. Genuinely excited for the next book, gonna be a long wait!
on 13 February 2018
One of the best books I've read in a while. The intricate story grabs you from the start and the authors humour flourishes throughout. Can't wait for the next installement.