Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More 50 million songs to make the moment Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

Customer reviews

Traitor Born (Secondborn Book 2)
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$1.49

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 9 May 2018
Anything and everything Amy Bartol writes is well worth reading. She is an AMAZING author and I’ve read everything she has written and hang out waiting for another release. I will always recommend Amy Bartol as an author. She never writes a bad word. Everything from her characters to the imaginary worlds she creates has her unique magic woven into it and you will never put her book down once you start reading- so make sure when you pick up her book you have the time to read or you will have a sleepless night turning page after page as you get sucked into her creations.
on 19 April 2018
Amy, you’ve done it again! It’s just so easy to fall in love with Rose and all the characters. But my most favourite part of this series (and all your books) is the detailed fantastical world you’ve created. The technology, the landscapes, the food, the people it’s just all so cool!! I’m dying for the love triangle and I have to say I’m absolutely team Reykin. Cannot wait for Reble born 🙌🏼💫🗡🌹please don’t make it the last book, I could definitely read ten more in this series xx
on 26 July 2018
Amy, not to my surprise, you had entrapped me in another one of your books and I spent all morning in bed to finish it and now I have to wait for the next one.....again!
Bloody brilliant! Don't know what else to say except I can't wait to read the moment when Roselle gives Crows arse a severe arse kicking and makes her mother ashamed of who she is and what she's done. I reeeeally don't like them two.
on 28 April 2018
This author has me chafing at the bit for the next book. I wait for the usual to happen and it doesn’t... hurrah!! Reading this series makes me think I’m reading in colour.
on 14 August 2018
Loved it...
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 20 April 2018
It’s been a long time coming but it was definitely worth the wait. I absolutely adored book one and book two did not disappoint.
My heart ached in a few places, and my stomach dropped but I held out hope things would come right.
The twists and turns kept me on the edge of my seat, it was thrilling. And as much as I adored Hawthorne there’s a big part of me that always wanted to see Reykin come out on top from the start. I’m devastated I have to wait another year for the next one, I’m so emotionally invested in these characters, the plot and the series.
on 10 August 2018
Omg that cliff hanger!
And we have to wait till next year, I'm so sad.
Such an amazing, amazing, amazing book.
I love this series. I never know what's going to happen next.
I will be impatiently waiting for book three.
Happy reading.
on 18 April 2018
I don’t even know where to start with the review. This book was amazing with so many twist and turns that by the end all I’m thinking is what the hell is going on. What a great second book for the series and I’m dying a little inside know I have to wait until 2019 to find out what happens next. As with all Amy’s books I can’t deciede who I want to get the girl.
on 28 June 2018
A great read! Found it took me a while to get my head back into this world with all the different Virtues etc, but once I did I thoroughly enjoyed this second book. I look forward to the next in the series