Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More 50 million songs to make the moment Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

Customer reviews

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 22 June 2017
This latest book in the True Gentlemen series sees Hessian Kittering (Worth's older brother) in London looking for a bride.
Lily Ferguson, who is being ill used by her uncle, was to gain access to Worth's investment genius through Hessian.
This is a wonderfully tangled tale of missing sisters, pilfered inheritances and a sad & frightened little daughter.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 13 June 2017
More than an occasional twist and turn in this intricate tale. As ever, Ms Burrowes crafts a wonderful story of friendship and family, people coming together through adversity and finding their way with courage and wit. Lily is a wonderful heroine and a true and deserving match for her lord... Enjoy .
on 16 July 2017
As this is my first read of a Ms Burrowes book I went by the two reviews. I wasn't disappointed though I should have read Worth's story first. I wanted to read the book again upon finishing it. Now I'm trying to find Worth's story.