Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More

Customer reviews

#1 REVIEWERon 28 January 2018
This book was an absolute joy to read & Oh how I loved having Lou Clarke back in my life! She is so upbeat and original and never looses sight of herself regardless the circumstances She finds herself in.
“Still Me” is a story of secrets, lies & misunderstandings, friendships, and forgiveness. It’s another real rollercoaster full of laughs, tears, frustrations, determination and hope.

In this, the 3rd in the series, Louisa has landed a job in New York and her arrival at the airport is plenty eventful; we start off with Lou babbling at an immigration officer... Lou has moved to the big apple to take up a job with the wealthy Agnes Gopnik.

As well as adjusting to being away from home, Lou is trying to juggle a long distance relationship when she meets someone who fosters feelings from the past...

Jojo's work never fails to bring a smile to my face with her honesty & humour. This book has its hilarious moments but it also has deeply moving ones also. I loved it, just perfect from beginning to end!

You could easily read this as as standalone but to really get to know Lou and understand her circumstances, I’d recommend reading the whole trilogy in order... Jojo Moyes’ writing is fantastic and ‘Still Me’ is a worthy addition to the Me Before You trilogy.
on 2 February 2018
Louisa Clark - my hero. When one starts a book, how does one know if this will be the one. The one you'll still be reading on the train as your stop passes by and it'll be a glorious hour of more reading to get back. Reaching page 472 i look up and find its daylight, im an hour late for work again and I'll be up for it so I unstick myself from Louisa Clark, take a massive breath for the first time in hours and leave her to her own parallel life, happy in the knowledge we'll both now get on. I will miss Ashok and Meena though. Please read this book - stick with it and you too will find yourself breaking free.
on 12 February 2018
This story picks up perfectly where the previous 2 novels ended. I loved the way Louisa grew and had Will in her mind as her voice of reason. Lily’s interference and dialogue provided me with many laughs. I think I fell a little bit more in love with Sam the ambulance man. Great read!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 19 February 2018
Oh gosh, how I loved this book!
Honest, happy, sad, wonderful.....A must read.
Loiusa Clarke is an angel.
I love everything about her and so will you!
on 31 January 2018
A beautifully written chapter of Louisa Clark's life in New York. I laughed, I cried, I laughed again and cried some more...and found myself comparing New York Will look alike to Will. I shook my head at some of the odd turns and situations Louisa found herself in and felt ready to defend her when people judged wrongly. A wonderful, quirky, perfectly balanced story. A truly enjoyable read!
on 19 February 2018
Loved this book from beginning to end. Louisa makes a full circle and I couldn't be happier. Love this girl! Jojo writes so you feel a part of the story, you feel the joy the sadness, the memories. I am bereft that this novel has finished, please continue with Louisa and Sam's story!!Just a brilliant though easy read. Thankyou Jojo!!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 10 February 2018
I loved this book, Lou Clarke welcome back in to my life! This book made me laugh out loud, I love her outlook on life, and her What would Will do/say moments.
on 17 February 2018
This book was full of the twists & tuns of life.Jojo Moyes writes with such a distinctive style. It is great that there is joy, sadness & heartbreak because it makes me want to keep reading to get to the end. When I get to the end I feel disappointed that the book has finished.
on 14 February 2018
Chose this rating as Jojo writes her character well and spins a good story as always! If you are a follower of the previous books then this will NOT disappoint!
on 7 February 2018
Having read the first two books looked forward to reading no.3 and I was not disappointed. Very sorry it was finished but hopefully there will be a 4th about Louisa and her new life in New York!