Top positive review
This book will change the way you look at losing weight.
10 December 2018
I love this book. I love the way Gin writes and I love the results following this way of life and eating.
Easy to read and Gin provides backup with Facebook support groups and podcasts.
Ten ways that IF and this book have changed my life:
1. Weight loss of course. I now love my body. I’m right in the middle of the preferred BMI range and the bloat is gone. I’m not at ‘my goal’ but think I may be close to ‘my body’s goal’.
2. Higher self esteem and confidence. I walk into a room and don’t feel I need to shrink into corners. I’m also finding I’m more assertive in giving my opinion.
3. A stream lined wardrobe. No more fat clothes, no more shoes that hurt my feet, no more clothes I buy just because they fit. Now I buy good pieces and I buy them because I love them.
4. Exercise. I don’t go to the gym but I do walk 10 kilometres five mornings a week. I don’t do it for weight loss, I do it for healthy bones and lungs and heart.
5. I love, love, love preprepared meals. I would never have tried them without Gin and DDD and now I can’t imagine living or cooking without them
6. Pantry with just enough. Thanks to my new relationship with food and other stuff I’ve streamlined and then streamlined again. I buy enough without the just in case.
7. Less waste due to numbers 5 & 6. My rubbish bins go out once a fortnight and they’re never more than half full.
8. Black coffee and black tea. I actually gave up sugar in hot drinks 45 years ago after my eldest son was born to lose my baby fat. I gave up milk in tea not long after but loved lattes and cappuccinos. Now I drink it black and can’t imagine having it any other way except sometimes cold over ice.
9. Saves money. For all the above reasons.
10. A calmer, happier me. Because life is fun and IF gives me time to enjoy it. Also it’s Delay don’t Deny so I get to do the yummy stuff as well.
Do yourself a favour. Buy the book. Read it and act on it. You won’t regret it