Top positive review
Good quality monitor stand
11 December 2018
- The stand is good quality.
- The instructions are clear and I found them easy to follow.
- The packaging contains almost everything you need (other than a Phillips head screwdriver).
- They look good
- Cable management is pretty good
- Great value
- It was supposed to contain a USB hub but was not included. I only paid AUD $77 so I'm not too bothered but at the normal price I'd expect it to be included.
- The arms won't allow the monitor to be raised more than ~50cm off the desk. So it won't work if you want to raise it to use as a standing desk (unless your desk itself can be raised).
Overall I'm very happy and would highly recommend.