Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More 50 million songs to make the moment Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

on 14 March 2018
As someone who has reached mid life with an ever growing list of allergies, extreme fatigue, inflammatory and life threatening conditions that no establishment doctor seems to be able to help me with, I am sold. I began taking the lessons from this book when I first started reading it nearly 2 months ago and am amazed at the turn around. I personally think that doctors who don't recommend this as a first step, should be held liable. The scientific facts are indisputable. If you aren't getting answers or are worried you're not feeling great despite an endless list of expensive drugs then I highly recommend this book. I guarantee it will change your outlook and life in some way.
on 25 March 2017
Sensible, science backed information on halting modern disease. The China Study has turned the deep fear I had after a pre-cancer diagnosis into a sense of hope and control and courage. I'm so relieved to have found this information at a time when it can make a difference to my life and my health.
2 people found this helpful
on 30 July 2016
I am very glad at I got it because I had heard so much about it. I was disappointed with the conclusions drawn from the data and I had trouble reading through it.
on 20 September 2014
Heavy going, but life changing.
on 18 May 2015
Awesome book!! Must read!
One person found this helpful
on 18 December 2014
Everybody should read this book.
on 8 November 2015
Informative
One person found this helpful
on 30 December 2016
Great Read.
on 20 April 2016
Comprehensive true but the data poorly interpreted, Almost any diet will compare well with the modern North American diet. The fact that the Chinese diet contains little sugar and Americas way too much was not mentioned, this one factor alone could account for much of the obesity and poor health in America ( and much of the Western world) Furthermore there is more than one kind of "meat" Grain fed beef ,chicken, pork and bacon, and lamb are all high in omega 6 which is inflammatory and widely condemned by dieticians. Grass fed beef and lamb on the other hand provides the perfect balance of omega 3/6 and is a complete food. The high G. I. of some fruit and vegetables is also ignored by Campbell. Even though controversial I believe saturated fat to be good, when from a grassfed source,and polyunsaturated fat to be bad. I will overlook veryLDL, which give cholesterol the all clear, as that finding may have happened post publication but I suspect it would have been ignored anyway. A brief critique but enough to put "The China study" in my rubbish bin. Richard
on 20 December 2014
The most comprehensive study I have ever read.