Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More 50 million songs to make the moment Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

Customer reviews

The 78-Storey Treehouse
Format: Paperback|Change
Price:$8.00+ Free Delivery with Amazon Prime

on 26 November 2016
This book is awesome!! I would read more of Andy Griffiths book because they are extraordinary!! Terry Dentons illustrations fit marvelously with Andys writing. I recommend this book for anyone looking for a funny book!! It is a great purchase!!!
3 people found this helpful
on 26 November 2016
La la la this is really goodπŸš” πŸš” πŸš”πŸš”πŸš”πŸš”πŸš”πŸš”πŸš”πŸš”πŸš”πŸš”πŸš”πŸš”πŸš”πŸš”πŸš”πŸš”πŸš”πŸš”πŸš”πŸš” πŸš”πŸš”πŸš”πŸš” πŸš” πŸš”πŸššπŸššπŸššπŸššπŸššπŸššπŸššπŸššb🚚🚚 G g gig gvgvyvhv. πŸššπŸššπŸπŸ—½πŸ—½πŸ—½πŸ—½πŸ—½ πŸ—½πŸ—½πŸ—½πŸ—½β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
2 people found this helpful
on 14 August 2016
I love this book.
It is full of adventure and MOVIE MAKING

I recommend this for everyone
If you do not like it then you are CRAZY!!!
3 people found this helpful
on 29 April 2018
I honestly think Andy and Terry are running out of ideas. I recommend that if you are about to read this as your first book in the treehouse stories, it is recommended that you read the 13-storey treehouse first. A book about filming a movie? pfffffft...
on 21 August 2016
I liked this book because of the adventures in it and the illustrations are very informative and very exciting. I would recommend this book for kids and adults. I love the rest of the books from Andy Griffiths.
2 people found this helpful
on 30 July 2018
My Grandchild love them
on 1 May 2017
this book is so good you should get it trust me its awesome
if you like the rest of the tree house series you will love this

HOLLY WOOD
One person found this helpful
on 25 December 2017
i liked it but it kinna frustrated me, if u know what i mean, I mean who could be better than Andy, than ANDY??!.