Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now learn more Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More

Customer reviews

on 9 February 2018
Best book I have read in years, Ray Dalio is a master in investment strategies, his personal life experience has been nothing more than exhilarating and full of decisions, this is a good read.
on 13 June 2018
A great read – it was very interesting learning about his story and his decision making system. It was great learning from Ray Dalio through this book.
on 6 June 2018
Got the book in due time and am enjoying reading. Also for a very good price. Very happy with this buy on Amazon.
on 13 February 2018
Exactly what I wanted.
on 27 December 2017
As an Entrepreneur for more than 30 years. This is the book I wish I could write. It has given me many new ideas and validated some of my long-held Feelings and Thoughts. Thank You Ray Dalio Articulate and to the Heart of the matter. JDS
review image
One person found this helpful
on 15 February 2018
From someone who reads 2 to 3 personal development books a month, this is without doubt the most valuable and life changing book I have ever read. Just wish I had this when I started out as an entrepreneur 30 years ago.
on 24 January 2018
Ray Dalio is a legend in the investing community so it is puzzling why he has filled his book with a jumble of management, relationship and HR principles (many of them fads) and starved those of us hanging out to hear his investing secrets.

In statistics, correlation should not be used to imply causation, to do otherwise is a logical fallacy. Ray Dalio is an investing great, for sure, however his organisational principles, as well meaning as they are, may have next to nothing to do with his financial fortune. They are quite likely to be coincidental to his investment returns and thus this entire book is an example of a logical fallacy.

Ray Dalio says he will release his investing principles in another book (I can't wait) but they should have come first and this book should have been cut down to one chapter up the back of the book.
2 people found this helpful