Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More 50 million songs to make the moment Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

• It

Customer reviews

It
Format: Paperback|Change
Price:$12.00+ Free Delivery with Amazon Prime

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 8 December 2017
I first read IT when it came out years and years ago, and of course a few times since then. I wasn't sure if an audio version would be just as good but I am here to tell you that it is better! Steven Weber brings justice to this fantastic story. You will enjoy it, I promise!
on 1 March 2018
Having seen the 2017 Film I had some doubts about whether or not it would be worth reading the book due to spoilers.
However the book far exceeded my expectations, this is an addictive story that really draws you into the world.

So if you have already seen the film before reading the book don't let that put you off.
Seeing the film first in no way diminishes the book.
on 25 April 2016
If you read King, this is the classic novel. Everyhing here is worth your time, even the usual "sh!t... how do I end this thing?" ending. But anyone who has read a book or two from the great man is ok with this. Enjoy this massive story (in ever way) and the brilliant Pennywise. If clowns dont frighten you now, they will... because they all float down here.
on 29 December 2017
I found it difficult to put this book down, it was so detailed and well thought out and it just kept me locked in. Such a great read, would definitely read it again.
on 7 February 2018
Yeah was quite gripping at the start but towards the end I though it dragged out and got a LOT ridiculous.
on 2 November 2016
This is Stephen King at his best. Following the children, to adults, and back and forth,keeps you interested and guessing.
on 12 December 2016
i enjoyed it lots a good Stephen king book.
on 1 March 2018
This was a great (but very long!) book. If you love Stephen King, this is definitely the story to read. Recommend!
on 15 December 2016
One of the best books I've read in a long time. I would absolutely recommend this book to anyone looking for a good read.
One person found this helpful
on 30 July 2018
Awful long. I watched movie version first, which makes more senses actually.