Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More 50 million songs to make the moment Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

Customer reviews

on 10 March 2017
After 2 broken marriages, number 3 took a turn for the worst. I needed information on how to deal with verbal abuse. I was recommended this book by a friend. What an eye opener. The information in this book is extensive and certainly gives one the confidence to not only cope, but recognize and act. I applied the techniques explained and the abuse has stopped for now...early days as yet, but I will not give up now I know what to do to create a harmonious marriage. He is responding well.
Thank you Patricia Evans.
on 9 August 2018
Reading this book gave me enormous help at a time when I really needed it. It validated my experience and made me realise I was not those things I was being told I was. It helped me make the healthiest choice for me and get out!
on 1 August 2016
Brilliant book. Very helpful
on 21 February 2014
I give this 5/5 stars because every part of this book was relevant. I have had trouble with my mother, and although most relationship examples are between partners, I could still see her pattern of behavior spelled out and how I can respond without losing my 'cool' so-to-speak. This book also addressed emotions and thoughts I was having and had no idea about their source. I think most importantly this book highlighted the verbal abuse I was using - because of my verbal abusive upbringing I thought some language was normal and I was using it in my own relationships - but I now know just how inappropriate my language was/is and this book has helped me identify it and begin to overcome it. I have brought other books by this author.
3 people found this helpful
on 15 May 2015
Great reading. A must read for anyone involved in abuse