Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More 50 million songs to make the moment Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 24 May 2018
I think it's a must, and I completely get the appeal of the book and why it has been so popular.

My only negative comment is that some of the concepts are difficult to understand. As such, deep concentration is required! It's not the easiest book to read and I often had to do double backs to go over paragraphs in my attempt to really ascertain what Paulo is trying to get across.

Regardless, it is a true masterpiece!
on 2 November 2017
This was a joyful read because it wasn't a long book but more a short story of the journey in life one must take. I found the tales to be simply relatable and the underlying motto is if you live in the moment you will be better preserved for what ever you go through. You will not be focused on the future and not be dwelling on the past. Live in the moment and enjoy every moment. Good or bad its all part of your journey to find what ever your treasure may be.
on 26 December 2017
Brilliant. I couldn't write anything that has not already been written about this book.(First read Late Nov 2017.)
on 1 November 2017
A friend have recommended me this book as a must read. I do not enjoy this book as much as I would like to, the story line was a bit predictable. In saying that, it is easy to read, great lessons for the one who understood the message from this book, well suited for a younger audience.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 22 January 2018
This book is profound. It was my omen at the time when I needed it. Thank you Paul. Thank you to my fiend who recommended to me.
on 29 October 2016
Reading this story many times seeing different perspectives as you progress in life is amazing you can always have more meaning to life. This is your story and how you grow in life. Love this story with so much depth
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 4 May 2014
A surprisingly easy read I would recommend this book it can be a quick read the story telling is interesting and easy to read and follow your get hocked while enjoying the fable behind the tale basically buy and read it's nice x
on 2 February 2018
A pleasant little story although somewhat condescending in places. An easy read that required little effort. Better for those who believe in omens and fairytales.
on 29 May 2017
This book accompanied with the 5 second rule by Mel Robbinson is all you need. We are feeling machines that think. Not thinking machines that feel.
on 12 April 2017
The Alchemist delivers a powerful message through an engaging and easy to read fable. Every person should read this if they have a desire to go on a personal journey of discovery.