Top rated products in Portable Sound & Vision
92% of the ratings are 4-stars or 5-stars
Cons: Not ideal for sports; relatively heavy
Given the pros and cons I think this is a headphone that serves its purpose well. I mean to use it at home, on transportation, and in office. So sports performance doesn't matter to me and I
The product is quality-when you have an overall look at the headset, the way the logo is imprinted, the quality of the plastic and
- The design is very clean and simple, the buttons ( on/off, ANC and volume controls ), spacing and size are good and allows easy access.
- The clamshell case is compact and the shell is strong enough to keep the device
89% of the ratings are 4-stars or 5-stars
First, the battery life of these cans is excellent. My wife uses Bose QC 35, and TaoT requires fewer power top-ups than the Bose. Second, the
81% of the ratings are 4-stars or 5-stars
87% of the ratings are 4-stars or 5-stars
I ordered these on Friday and received them on Tuesday so very quick delivery.
Earbuds are of a very high quality. Easy to pair just take them out of the case and select the earbuds on the Bluetooth menu. Maybe just a little fiddly to get out of the case. The fit was really
The ANC is pretty good, good enough for my
94% of the ratings are 4-stars or 5-stars
Love the fact that these are small.. light and have great music output and call quality.
The connectivity is consistent and automatic, I've had no issues with
I love taking these buds around with me. They're a perfect companion for
73% of the ratings are 4-stars or 5-stars
If you are planning to use
69% of the ratings are 4-stars or 5-stars
Very happy with them, much better than my expensive Apple ones that fell out
88% of the ratings are 4-stars or 5-stars
This is a next-level device with some next-level sound.
The major advantages over UE Megaboom:
1. Next level sound quality (UE MBooms sounds really good, but this takes it to a new level). Awesome up to about 70 - 80% but watch out the base cuts out
I use it with my main Sonos Woofer & Soundbar as a rear speaker when I am at
- it’s huge and heavy. I read it was but that didn’t prepare me, this is like carrying around a 4 litre bottle of water.
- the app is terrible, you need to reset the device to change wifi
- many functions, including google assistant voice only work on wifi (not