|Item Model Number||NA-SAVP1 chromax.green|
|Product Dimensions||2.57 x 2.57 x 1.2 cm; 10 Grams|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||26 x 26 x 12 millimetres|
|Item Weight||10 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||13 November 2017|
Noctua NA-SAVP1 chromax.green, Anti-Vibration Pads for 120/140mm Noctua Fans (16-pack, Green)
Enhance your purchase
- 16 green anti-vibration pads for up to 2 compatible 14cm or 12cm fans
- Compatible with many popular Noctua fans such as NF-A14, NF-F12 or NF-S12A series (see Noctua.at website for detailed compatibility info)
- Pads minimise the transmission of minute vibrations while maintaining full compatibility with standard fan screws and most other mounting systems
- Green colour for creating stunning green/black themed builds with Noctua’s chromax or industrialPPC line fans
- Trusted Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The NA-SAVP1 chromax.green is a fan accessory set consisting of 16 green NA-AVP1 anti-vibration pads for up to 2 compatible 120/140mm fans (see compatibility info). Made from extra-soft silicone, the NA-AVP1 pads minimise the transmission of minute vibrations while maintaining full compatibility with standard fan screws and most other mounting systems. At the same time, the chromax.green edition is ideal for adding green accents to Noctua’s industrialPPC fans in order to colour-coordinate them with individual build themes. The NA-AVP1 anti-vibration pads are compatible with most 120 and 140mm Noctua fans (eg. NF-F12, NF-S12A, NF-A14). Please note that the NA-AVP1 pads cannot be used with other fans and are not compatible with third-party fans.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 June 2016
They work great and look awesome, when paired with the Noctuna rubber screw replacement things changing fans is a breeze and it’s easy to test configurations.
Only downside is a few have broke after being changed a couple times. I ended up testing different fan configs and then using real screws after I found the optimal fan placement.