- Waterproof slip-on featuring allover perforations, logoed vamp, and contrast toe cap. Rubber rand and toe.
- Hand-Washable and Shock Absorbent. When converting to women’s sizes from men’s, go up 2 sizes
- Odor Resistant, Traction outsole.Native Shoes are offered in full sizes only and tend to run on the larger size. If you fall between sizes, we recommend sizing down to the closest whole size.
- EVA footbed molds to feet with wear.Whole sizes only; for 1/2 sizes, order next size up. (Baby 0-12 mos), (Walker 12-24 mos), (Toddler 2-4 yrs), (Little Kid 4-8 yrs)
- Peta approved vegan.Whole sizes only; for 1/2 sizes, order next size up. (Baby 0-12 mos), (Walker 12-24 mos), (Toddler 2-4 yrs), (Little Kid 4-8 yrs)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
So, these hot pink, wash-off plastic bits of brilliance help me A) not drown myself in a sea of despair when she again announces that she can't find her shoes. Instead, I just scan my gray-scale home for the singular pop of pink and reward my keen eyesight with a handful of chocolate chips and B) while these babies can still SMELL like hog manure (Take heed - I have particularly odorous children. Yours may not cause these shoes to smell like steamed piles of sulfur-y hell.), I can toss them in the shower with said stinky child and all emerge smelling fresh and looking clean.
I bought this before a trip to Hawaii for my 4 year old, so it could double as beach and walking shoes. Saved room in my bag for a week-long trip!
On the beach, she mostly kicked them off right when we got to the sand and they rinse clean very easily. She wore them on a short hour-long hike to a waterfall, they survived going up and down rocky muddy paths but I wouldn't count on them for grip or stability that much (they are just plastic shoes after all). Walking around the city they are pretty ideal, not bad for playground play as well. There isn't much arch support as with sneakers/hikers, so if you are planning some pretty intense walking/hiking just bring those along - these are more for casual use (as expected).