|Product Dimensions||18.01 x 11.99 x 5 cm; 320 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item Model Number||miniEngine USB|
|Standing screen display size||2|
|Item Weight||320 g|
midiplus miniEngine USB MIDI Sound Module
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- USB host USB MIDI sound module MAXIMUM POLYPHONY: 64 notes INSTRUMENTS: 128 GM List Sound DISPLAY: 3 Digital LED JACK: Headphone(LINE) OUT, MIDI IN, USB host, Micro-USB POWER SOURCE: Micro-USB(≧500mA) BATTERY CAPACITY: 2500mAh
- INPUT/OUTPUT HEADPHONE(LINE)OUT: 3.5mm stereo headphone jack MIDI IN: MIDI input jack USB HOST: USB output jack (to MIDI equipment) Micro-USB: Charging/power jack
- ATTACHMENT: Owner's manual, 3.5mm TS to MIDI cable, Micro-USB cable
- is unique design which works as USB host that you can connect USB MIDI keyboard directly to mini Engine to get sound no need to connect to our computer.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Mini Engine is so small and smart that you can take it in hand or place it in your pocket. Small and exquisite appearance will make you enjoy well. Although spider is small all-sided, convenient at the same time, it offers 128 standard GM tones and effector. Through the MIDI, you can get the beautiful melody with reverberation and chorus by yourself. supports all the MIDI device with the MIDI OUT JACK.. Now, connecting the MIDI device and with the cable and starting your music journey.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
- Puedes cargar tu celular con la misma carga de su batería.
- En el canal 10, todos los sonidos cambian a kits de batería y efectos de sonido, mucho para explorar.
- Parámetros que puedes editar si especificas los números CC en las perillas de tu controlador MIDI: Chorus effect, 93. Attack, 73. Decay, 75. Release, 72. Resonance, 71. Cutoff, 74. Vibrato, 77. Vibrato attack, 78. Vibrato rate, 76. Portamento on/off, 65. Portamento time, 5. Mono synth, 126 (0). Poly synth, 127 (0). Pan, 10. Sustain pedal, 64. Sostenuto pedal, 66. Soft pedal, 67.
I then tried this unit with my Fishman TriplePlay wireless midi device but could not change the banks even though it was playing fine when the sound bank was selected before plugging the wireless usb receiver. I had to unplug the wireless usb receiver and restart the device to change the sound bank and then replug the usb receiver back in order to use different sound banks.
Mainly, I bought this to use with my M-Audio Keystation 88 controller and it works just fine... It's a keeper for me! :)
tried it with my KeyRig 49 and MasterRig 49 and while it will light up, that's all it will do.
Worked fine with my Casio electric piano but it is heavy AND already has sounds