microMend Emergency Wound Closures Surgical Quality Laceration Repair Without Stitches - Think Ahead - Be Prepared - Add to Your Survival Kit, Camping Gear (Combo Pack - 2 Small & 2 X-Small Devices)
|Price:||$48.79 ($12.20 / count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Size||4 Piece Assortment|
|Style||Combo Pack - 2 Small & 2 X-Small Devices|
About this item
- AVOID STRESSFUL, EXPENSIVE TRIPS TO THE ER with affordable, easy-to-apply, safe and secure rapid skin closures. Eliminates the need for stitches.
- WOUND CLOSURES INCLUDE: One (1) pack of 0.5” sterile microMend Devices (2 devices per pack) to effectively close a wound up to 1”, and one (1) pack of 0.25” sterile microMend Devices (2 devices per pack). Devices can be used in combination to close a wound up to 1.5”.
- IDEAL FOR KIDS - PAINLESS AND QUICK SKIN CLOSURE: This laceration repair kit is ideal for treating your family's cuts and lacerations. Easy as a bandage to apply and in seconds the wound is closed with the holding strength of sutures.
- SUPERIOR HOSPITAL GRADE FIRST AID WOUND CARE: Rapid skin closure devices allow you to care for lacerations wherever they occur
Frequently bought together
- Package Dimensions : 19.71 x 10.01 x 0.71 cm; 32 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 April 2021
- Manufacturer : microMend
- ASIN : B08VL63M9D
Best Sellers Rank:
3,635 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 30 in Adhesive Bandages
- Customer Reviews:
microMend surgical strength wound closures replace the need for stitches and eliminate a stressful and expensive trip to the emergency room or urgent care clinic. You now have the ability, to provide safe and secure rapid skin closure wherever lacerations occur. Unlike other wound care methods, like butterfly tape closures, instant stitches, liquid stitches, or wound glue, microMend's superior patent-pending technology provides the holding strength of sutures but is as easy to apply as a butterfly bandage. Treat the wound immediately with microMend hospital-grade rapid skin closure devices - be it at home, on the sports field, or in the wilderness while backpacking. Think ahead and be prepared for when a wound, cut or laceration occurs. Add microMend emergency wound closures to your survival and first aid kits, backpack, toolbox, camping and hiking gear, boating supplies, suitcase, and car emergency preparedness kits.
✔ Used in hospitals and urgent care clinics nationwide
✔ Clinically superior wound care technology reduces scarring compared to sutures
✔ Easy as a bandage to apply with the holding strength of stitches
✔ Adhesive reinforced with Microstaples delivers the strength of sutures when“stitches on the go” are needed
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Second, no where in the product description on the website does it say that you can't use it on a wound that is more than 12 hours old. I bought this for a bad laceration that keeps bleeding, but it happened 24 hrs ago, so my purchase was in vain...
Perhaps in the future if I have an opportunity to use it, I will improve my rating, but would never give it 5 stars because of packaging issue.
Reviewed in the United States on 20 May 2021
Reviewed in the United States on 9 April 2021