|Product Dimensions||19.05 x 2.03 x 14.99 cm; 120 Grams|
|Item Weight||120 g|
|Item Model Number||BD14185|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||10 May 2018|
Happystep Plantar Fasciitis Orthotics Memory Foam Insoles Shoe Inserts (US Size Men 8-12 or Women 9-14)
Enhance your purchase
|Insole type||Arch Support Insole|
|Size||1 Count (Pack of 1)|
About this item
- High-density memory foam shoe inserts provide customized cushioning
- Orthopedic cushioned arch support best fit neutral or medium foot arch type
- Trim-to-fit: please follow the sizing instruction below for the best fit
- Best fit in medium and high-volume footwear with removable insoles
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed! Please contact us for free return if you don't like the insole
Frequently bought together
Cushioned Neutral Arch Support
Orthopedic cushioned arch support best fit neutral or medium foot arch type
Cushioned Arch Support
Soft and Cozy
How to Choose the Right Size of Insole
Take out your favorite insole and measure its length, forefoot width, and heel width, then find the correct size from the following size chart.
Take out your favorite insoles and place the two insoles back to back, then align the two insoles by lining up the back of the heel
Use a mark pen to draw a cutting line by tracing along the toe section of your favorite insole
Cut the Happystep insoles along the cutting line, put them into your shoe and enjoy!
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I’m a runner, so I look for something that can reduce the discomfort the foot to ground connection creates. I was hoping because they provided the comfort for standing and walking the same would exist for running.
While running my feet felt like they were on fire. Heat wise from the continuous ground connection and now this insole added another element of discomfort. As great as these insoles are for my walking shoes, it’s unfortunate that I’m unable to use them for running.
Don’t let my review turn you away from these insoles. This is solely my experience with them.
Be very careful with cutting them to size. I would advise cutting them too big to start as I had to trim mine TWO sizes over to get the right fit for my shoes.
Time will tell how well the material handles wear and tear.
The balls of my feet acheand hurt to the point I don't want to walk. My heals feel like I'm walking on concrete with no shoes on.
I'm halfwaly through my day and I'm at 7234 steps and I can't take it. This will be my first and last time wearing these insoles at work.
I will also test other models regarding to some reviews because it does not conform sport activities (so it's someting still to verify)
More informations will come in couple of weeks including its durability
1) Using this foam insoles with bad shoes quality will not enhance their comfort
2) If you hqve q good shoes quality and the insoles are dead and you want to change them , those foam insoles will bring you an average comfort while walking
3) If your activity is like mine (standing up alot and not walking much, in a laboratory) the comfort will decrease and by the end of the day you will feel pain in your heels (after using it for 2 months)
So for the quality/price is good for someone who doesn't spend most of his hours per day standing (driving, walking...)
Micheline ( very satisfied customer)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 19.05 x 2.03 x 14.99 cm; 120 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 May 2018
- Manufacturer : UES
- ASIN : B00GSVA53C
- Item Model Number : BD14185
- Department : Men’s
Best Sellers Rank:
253 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- 2 in Comfort Insoles
- Customer Reviews: