- Product Dimensions: 7 x 20.7 x 27.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 431 g
- ASIN: B07X5GX2SK
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 29 August 2019
- Customer Reviews: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
126,382 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #264 in Women's Shapewear Waist Cinchers
lifecolor 3 in 1 Postpartum Support Recovery Belly Wrap Waist Pelvis Belt Body Shaper Postnatal Shapewear
|Price:||+ $12.45 Delivery|
- 3 BELTS IN 1 SET: The postpartum belly band contents recovery belly belt, waist belt and pelvis belt, meets all the mothers and maternity needs throughout the postpartum support process. (【One size:】Waist belt fits waistline 26"-39" , Belly belt fits stomach 26"-36.7" , Pelvis belt fits hipline 32.7"-42". 【Plus size:】Waist belt fits waistline 38"-44" ,Belly belt fits stomach 35"-40" ,Pelvis belt fits hipline 40"-46".)
- BREATHABLE MATERIAL: Made from stretchy, breathable and lightweight fabrics. Flexible and breathable, easy to clean. It doesn't roll up and can be worn under clothes. Ultra breathable to wear in all season.
- MULTIPURPOSE: This postpartum belly band helps reduce swelling, support core abdominal muscles and return uterus to its original size sooner. It also makes you look instantly slimmer, adding confidence and helping you feel better after have a baby.
- ADJUSTABLE: You can adjust the tight you wanna without taking off the Postpartum girdle, This postpartum waist trainer keeps you supported for a long time and built-in bone design. It's suitable for mom or anyone who want to restore the body shape or had surgical operation after C-section/ natural delivery resulting in loose skin and back pain.
- SPEED RECOVERY: Helps ease transition of uterus and shrink it down to normal size. This postpartum belt support your lower back and hold tummy in, redefine the waistline, relief back pain.
Amazon Global Store
Size: Plus size
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A: Belly belt- helps getting your stomach and muscles half way back to normal, recommend to use when 1~7 days after natural birth
B: Waist belt- helps flatten the belly, redefine the waistline, relief back pain, combined the use with stomach belt will accelerate the effectiveness, recommend to use 1~6 weeks after natural birth or stitching healing from c- section
C: Pelvis belt- helps speeding up the contraction of pelvis and stretched to fit the natural curves of your body
Belly belt -- 35" x 9", Fits Stomach 26"-36.7"
Waist belt --39.4" x 9", Fits waistline 26"-39"
Pelvis belt-- 41.4" x 6", Fits hipline 32.7"-42"
The benefits of using a postpartum girdle
Helps post-delivery recovery. After you give birth, your midsection is deflated, and it takes a while for the abdominal muscles to regain strength and return to its normal size quicker. If you had a c-section delivery, they add great incision support and help recovery immensely.
Helps with posture & lower back pain. They add a lot of support to the lower back and pelvic floor muscles. It REALLY helps if you have lower back pain.
Helps with confidence & self-esteem. It will immediately get your tummy area back into its normal position, letting you wear your regular clothes without feeling self-conscious. This also really helps metally, because you no longer feel like you're going to look "pregnant forever."
Helps with comfort. You might think that wearing a girdle around your belly will be uncomfortable, but with a good one, it's actually the opposite. No more feeling like your organs are moving around in the extra space, and you can actually sit up in bed without using your arms.
Not intended for use during pregnancy.
Avoid contact with the sikn directly, recommend to wear an undershirt under the belt.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|