Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
Customers Also Bought Items By
Do you suffer from low energy, anxiety, and lack of confidence? If you do, then keep reading…
Around 10 years ago, I was feeling the same way.
Unproductive, self-conscious, and always tired.
You could say I was one of the 97.3% of Americans that live an unhealthy lifestyle.
It wasn’t until I began building certain habits that gave my life the 180-degree flip it needed.
You see, most people think you need to have the perfect diet, expensive gym memberships, and countless hours of daily effort to achieve a healthy lifestyle.
This can cause you to give up before you’ve even started.
Losing motivation to exercise or falling victim to your eating disorders are just a few of the negative effects.
According to the World Health Organization, around 60% of the quality of our lives is determined by our lifestyle.
It has a big influence on your chances of suffering from weight gain, depression, or even premature aging.
Lucky for you, living a healthy lifestyle is much easier and cheaper than you think.
With these 7 easy habits, you can give yourself the energy boost you need to transform your body, mind, and spirit.
All without spending hours at the gym or thousands of dollars on “magic” pills.
“The greatest wealth is health” – Roman poet Virgil
Here’s just a small fraction of what you’ll discover:
- How to break down the complicated science of health and fitness into just two words
- Why living a “balanced” life is a lie and what you should do instead if you want to lose weight, get fit, and make real progress in as little as 7 days
- The five pillars of health you should be focusing on if you want to reach optimal health
- Why just sleeping 6-8 hours isn’t good enough and how to fix it
- The mindset behind healthy living that will help you achieve long-term success and motivation
- Mark Twain’s revolutionary eating disorder advice
- How to go from a slow uncreative thinker to accessing more of your brain power
- Why your health might be in trouble if you're between 24-38 years old
- The secret to exercising without suffering
- How to eat a cheeseburger with some fries and still be living a healthy lifestyle
- Why spending time talking about your favorite show with your best friend is boosting your immune system
- How to make all foods your friend and not your enemy
- Why dieting is the biggest scam in the h
How to Be Part of The Extraordinary 8%
Are you sick and tired of failing to build good habits and break bad ones?
Have you put countless hours of effort just to see it all crumble within a few weeks?
Do you finally want to say goodbye to negative cravings/impulses/addictions and see long-term change?
If you do, you’ve come to the right place.
The truth is, mastering your habits doesn’t have to be difficult and draining.
You may have tried using your motivation or will power and noticed it didn’t last too long.
This is because you weren’t looking at the root cause of your problem.
When you do, things get a whole lot easier.
Behavior change experts from the National Institute of Health, say the first step to changing your habits is to build awareness around them.
The next step, according to the leading psychologist at NYU, is to create an effective plan beforehand.
This will help you know when and where to act.
That’s all it takes to be part of the 8% that actually follows through with their New Year's resolution.
Custom-made plans will make you 2.6x more likely to take action.
Which means you can create new habits without accidentally falling back to your old ways.
This is how you will achieve all of your health, financial, career, and personal goals.
All without wasting a single bit of your precious time, money, and energy.
Here’s just a tiny fraction of what you will discover:
- Habit psychology secrets you should know about if you want to control your negative habits (Page 11)
- 3 reasons why your “mini habits” aren’t working and how to fix it (Page 40)
- The #1 thing you need to change to find long-term success (Page 26)
- An ancient war philosophy (that led to countless victories) and how it can help your new habits stick and old habits impossible (Page 53)
- How to build new positive habits without giving up your favorite activities and feeling alone (Page 67)
- 3 habit-building strategies and shortcuts for lazy beginners (Page 37)
- What you can do from now on to make positive habits more automatic than driving (Page 97)
- A simple reward and punishment system (nobody is talking about) to increase the probability of you falling in love with your new habits and hating your old ones (Page 80)
- The 5 most overlooked mistakes you’re doing when trying to change your habits (Page 109)
- Advanced habits used by leaders like Tony Robbins to help accelerate your growth (Page 125)
And much, much more!
Take a second to see yourself finally breaking free of your old patterns.
Imagine no longer feeling resistant to take action and getting results faster than ever before.
How would your family and friends react to your personal growth and change?
They might even ask you, “what’s your secret?”.
What do Ray Dalio, Richard Branson, and Tim Ferris all have in common?
They all meditate!
According to Mr. Ferris, 80% of world-class performers meditate.
Meditation is scientifically proven to enhance cognitive health and performance.
What this means is you’ll have more brain power to take on your endeavors and projects like a successful entrepreneur does.
There are hundreds of studies to back this up.
According to neuroscience research published by the U.S. National Institutes of Health, meditation is said to “strengthen” our prefrontal cortex.
This is the part of the brain responsible for decision making, focus, planning, and self-discipline.
All of these skills are mastered by top industry leaders worldwide.
On top of that, meditation can help flourish your creativity and improve memory retention and recall.
This will help you be more effective and productive throughout the day.
Eventually this will lead to more $$$ in your bank account.
When you bundle up all these benefits, it’s no wonder so many successful entrepreneurs swear by meditation as there secret to success.
In this audiobook, you will discover:
- Three hidden principles that will guarantee your entrepreneurial success
- Morning meditations for setting a positive tone for the rest of the day
- Afternoon meditations for recharging your energy and fueling your motivation
- Nighttime meditations to help rewire your mind before carrying you into a deep sleep
- Meditations that target your limiting beliefs to eliminate any self-doubt
- Untapped mental capacity that you had all along
- Mantra meditations to lift your mood, strengthen your mindset, and reprogram your subconscious mind for success
And much more…
Unless you want to deal with stress, mental fatigue, low energy, self-doubt, lack of creativity, loss of focus, and poor discipline, meditation is the way to go.
Even if you’re a busy-bee and never seem to have any time for yourself, these meditations on average are only 10-minutes long and can be done anywhere, as long as there is peace.
If you want to unleash your maximum potential for entrepreneurial success, then listen to this audiobook.