Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
Customers Also Bought Items By
Complete Wood Pellet Grill Cookbook for Smoking and Grilling, Ultimate BBQ Book with Tasty Recipes Including Beef, Pork, Lamb, Fish, Veggies, Game and Etc.: By Adam Jones
The ultimate guide for your wood pellet smoker, use this complete guide to smoke all types of meat, seafood, veggies, and game. An essential cookbook for those who want to smoke meat without needing expert help from others. Offers detailed guidance obtained by years of smoking meat includes clear instructions and step-by-step directions for every recipe. The only guide you will ever need to professionally smoke a variety of food, including beef, pork, ham, lamb, fish and seafood,chicken and turkey, vegetable, and game recipes such as:
- Chili Rub Smoked Beef Ribs with Vinegar Lemon Sauce
- Apple Chili Smoked Pulled Pork Shoulder
- Smoked Pulled Lamb with Tomato Lime Sauce
- Pineapple Marinade Smoked Ham with Aromatic Cloves
- Aromatic Spices Smoked Whole Chicken with Lemon
- Citrusy Smoked Tuna Belly with Sesame Aroma
- Soy Marinade Sweet Smoked Venison Brisket
- Honey Brown Smoked Mushrooms Oregano
The book includes photographs of every finished meal, helpful tips and tricks on wood pellet smoker, making BBQ and SMOKING MEAT to make your job easier. Whether you are a beginner meat smoker or looking to go beyond the basics, the book gives you the tools and tips you need to start that perfectly smoked meat!
New 2020 Wood Pellet Smoker and Grill Cookbook: By Adam Jones
Authentic wood pellet cookbook that offers detailed guidance obtained by years of smoking meat, with clear instructions and step-by-step directions for each recipe.
The guide will help you professionally smoke a variety of food, including beef, pork, lamb, ham, fish, seafood, poultry, veggies and game recipes such as:
Sweet Balsamic Smoked Pulled Beef
Bourbon Honey Glazed Smoked Pork Ribs
Smoked Lamb Chops with Refreshing Vinegar Sauce
Rosemary Smoked Ham with Sticky Brown Sugar Glaze
Smoked Turkey Mayo with Green Apple
Lemon Habanero Chile Smoked Snapper with Clove Aroma
Spiced Smoked Wild Duck with Orange Honey Glaze
Sticky Caramel Smoked Onion
The book includes photographs of every finished meal, temperature charts, helpful tips and tricks on making BBQ and SMOKING MEAT to make your job easier.
THIS COOKBOOK will help you keep the culinary tradition of SMOKE cooking alive and will remind you that smoking food is one of the most ancient and most cherished cooking traditions that will help you enjoy food the way you never enjoyed before!
Genocide: A Comprehensive Introduction is the most wide-ranging textbook on genocide yet published. The book is designed as a text for upper-undergraduate and graduate students, as well as a primer for non-specialists and general readers interested in learning about one of humanity’s enduring blights.
Fully updated to reflect the latest thinking in this rapidly developing field, this unique book:
- Provides an introduction to genocide as both a historical phenomenon and an analytical-legal concept, including the concept of genocidal intent, and the dynamism and contingency of genocidal processes.
- Discusses the role of state-building, imperialism, war, and social revolution in fuelling genocide.
- Supplies a wide range of full-length case studies of genocides worldwide, each with a supplementary study.
- Explores perspectives on genocide from the social sciences, including psychology, sociology, anthropology, political science/international relations, and gender studies.
- Considers "The Future of Genocide," with attention to historical memory and genocide denial; initiatives for truth, justice, and redress; and strategies of intervention and prevention.
Highlights of the new edition include:
- Nigeria/Biafra as a "contested case" of genocide
- Extensive new material on the Kurds, Islamic State/ISIS, and the civil wars/genocide in Iraq and Syria.
- Conflict and atrocities in the world’s newest state, South Sudan.
- The role, activities, and constraints of the United Nations Office of Genocide Prevention.
- Many new testimonies from genocide victims, survivors, witnesses—and perpetrators.
- Dozens of new images, including a special photographic essay.
Written in clear and lively prose with over 240 illustrations and maps, Genocide: A Comprehensive Introduction remains the indispensable text for new generations of genocide study and scholarship.
An accompanying website (www.genocidetext.net) features a broad selection of supplementary materials, teaching aids, and Internet resources.
If your answer to the above questions is yes, then you have come to the right place. This book will help you get a detailed understanding of one of the most effective strategies in the stock market – dividend investing!
All your dreams are about to come true; all you have to do is follow the instructions on creating a steady flow of passive income through dividend investing. This book will assist you in putting together the perfect dividend investment plan to achieve your financial goals. It will also help you conquer the market through the analysis of the types of dividend investing. Before you know it, the upside price appreciation kick-started by this strategy will bring you unparalleled financial stability. It will help you in figuring out how to become the perfect stock owner.
In the course of this book you will learn
● What dividend investment means and why chose it
● The basics of investing
● Benefits of investing in dividends
● Various portfolios you can choose from
● Identifying a good stock
● Maximizing your returns
● Tip and tricks to dividend investment and much more
If you are worried about losing money, this book will guide you to approach the investment market in the most risk-free way. The first step to achieve this is to build the most appropriate portfolio that sells to the market. Lastly, this book will provide you with amazing tips on how to keep up with the ever-shifting market, and much more!
If you are ready and cannot wait to begin on this journey to financial freedom, then click on the buy now button now and grab a copy of this book today.
The Scourge of Genocide collects essays, reviews, and reportage on the subjects of genocide and crimes against humanity by Adam Jones, recently selected as one of "Fifty Key Thinkers on the Holocaust and Genocide." The volume includes a number of previously-unpublished essays, and explores a range of debates and approaches in comparative genocide studies, such as:
- Genocide, pedagogy, and visual representation.
- Gender and "gendercide."
- The role of media and communications in genocide.
- The historiography of genocide studies.
- "Subaltern genocide," or genocides by the oppressed.
- Strategies of genocide prevention and intervention.
Covering a broad spectrum of theoretical perspectives, as well as case studies from the former Yugoslavia, Rwanda, Guatemala, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Israel/Palestine, this book is essential reading for all scholars and students of genocide studies, political violence, and international relations.
In this compelling overview, Adam Jones outlines the history and current extent of key crimes against humanity, and highlights the efforts of popular movements to suppress them. Using examples ranging from the genocides in Darfur and Rwanda to the sex trade of Eastern Europe and the use of torture in the 'war on terror,' Jones explores the progress made in toughening international law, and the stumbling blocks which prevent full compliance with it. Coherent and revealing, this book is essential for anyone interested in the well-being of humanity and its future.
Genocide studies is a relatively new field of comparative inquiry, but recent years have seen an increasing range of themes and subject-matter being addressed that reflect a variety of features of the field and transformations within it. This edited book brings together established scholars with rising stars and seeks to capture the range of new approaches, theories, and case studies in the field.
The book is divided into three broad sections:
- Section I focuses on broad theories of comparative genocide, covering a number of different perspectives.
- Section II critically reconsiders core themes of genocide studies and unfolds a range of challenging new directions, including cultural genocide, gender and genocide (as it pertains to both women and men), structural violence, and the novel application of remote-sensing technologies to the detection and study of genocide.
Section III is case-study focused, seeking to place both canonical and little-known cases of genocide in broader comparative perspective. Cases analyzed include genocide in North America, the Nazi Holocaust, the Armenian genocide, and the Sri Lankan genocide.
The combination of cutting-edge scholarship and innovative approaches to familiar subjects makes this essential reading for all students and scholars in the field of genocide studies.
Gender Inclusive offers a challenging and unconventional reinterpretation of gender and mass violence.
Compiling essays and excerpts drawn from nearly two decades of Adam Jones’s writing on gender and politics, this stimulating and diverse collection of essays explores vital issues surrounding ‘gendercide’ (gender-selective mass killing) including:
- How gender shapes men and women as victims and perpetrators of mass violence, including genocide.
- The range of gender-selective atrocities inflicted upon males, especially the gendercidal killing of civilian men of "battle age."
- The victimization of women and girls worldwide, including the structural forms of violence ("gendercidal institutions") directed against them.
- Genocidal violence throughout modern history, with a particular focus on the Balkans and Rwanda.
- In-depth critiques of prevailing gender framings in academic scholarship, mass media, and the policy sphere.
Adam Jones – recently selected as "one of fifty key thinkers in Holocaust and genocide studies" – contests prevailing interpretations of gender and violence, arguing that they fail to capture the broad range of gendered experience. His global-historical treatment is essential reading for anyone with an interest in genocide, human rights and gender studies.