ioBroker software - combines "smart home" devices, - is easy to set up and works right away with Alexa. - is not just an Alexa app, that's much more. - Provides the ability to connect, centralize, and develop a single dashboard to virtually anything that provides network interfaces to view and test data from networked smart devices at a glance.
You can find a very detailed description here: https://www.iobroker.net/#en/documentation/cloud/iot.md
1. You need a running installation of the ioBroker (on Raspberry, Windows-Server, Synology-NAS or MacOS) wherever Node.js can run (ARM, x86, Windows, Linux, OSX)
2. Create an account on the website https://iobroker.pro: (PLEASE NOT https://iobroker.net !!!)
3. Please install ioBroker.iot adapter on your ioBroker server and carry in the configuration the credentials of ioBroker.pro account.
4. Then you should get an email with login and temporary password. (Also look in SPAM folder).
5. Find ioBroker.iot Skill (this one is open), and use login plus temporary password from the email.
6. You are asked to change the password. Please do.
Each smart device is automatically assigned a name. The name contains information about where the device is located and what the device is doing. For example, The name is "workroom light", is assigned to a device "lamp" that is located in the "workroom" and turns "light" on and off.
What's going on: - Alexa, turn on "device name" - Alexa, turn off "device name" - Alexa, set "device name" to "number" percent - Alexa, increase "device name" by "number" percent - Alexa, decrease "device name" by "number" percent - Alexa, set "device name" to "number" degrees - Alexa, increase "device name" by "number" degrees - Alexa, decrease "device name" by "number" degrees
Smart Home Skill.
This skill may share device information with Amazon.
This skill contains dynamic content, which is content that is updated real-time based on inputs from the developer. The maturity rating associated with this skill pertains only to the content of the skill at the time of the submission.
To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness.