This book outlines techniques used to persuade you by salesmen, hawkers, charities or people with hidden agendas.
It explains how these techniques can be used to manipulate and/or exploit you/others psychologically and why. There is example provided for each techniques and explained in detail.
This is a very effective resource to use in or against sales. Looking forward to reading more by Robert Cialdini.
- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers Inc; Revised ed. edition (1 February 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 006124189X
- ISBN-13: 978-0061241895
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 2.1 x 20.3 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 272 g
- Average Customer Review: 21 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 93 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)