- Product Dimensions: 38.1 x 36.8 x 4.4 cm ; 2.49 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 3.2 Kg
- Batteries 2 AA batteries required. (included)
- Item Model Number: HS6
- ASIN: B00Y2N86JI
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 14 December 2017
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
8,814 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #920 in Bathroom Accessories
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $8.25 delivery
iHealth Core Wireless Body Analysis Scale
- Measures weight, BMI, body fat, lean mass, muscle and bome mass, water weight, daily calorie intake, visceral fat rating
- Connect to iHealth MyVitals App
- 180kg maximum weight limit
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
In the Box
- One iHealth Core Body Composition Scale
- 4 AAA batteries
- User Manual (English, French)
- Quickstart Guide
iHealth Core Wireless Body Composition Scale for Apple and Android
Smart BMI Digital Bathroom Scale, Wi-Fi Weight Scale, Body Composition Analyzer with App
- Measures weight, body fat percentage, lean mass and BMI, body water, visceral fat rating, muscle mass, bone mass
- Syncs stats automatically to your iHealth MyVitals app using Wi-Fi encryption and tracks your progress with simple, easy-to-read graphs
- Recognizes more than 10 users while keep individual stats private. Stores as many as 200 readings offline to sync at your convenience
- Two-step set up process: scan the QR code and connect the scale to your Wi-Fi
- Modern, polished glass surface for a scale that looks stylish anywhere
- One-touch automatic sync with the free iHealth MyVitals app to track your body composition and share with your doctor or fitness instructor
- iHealth MyVitals app records readings, lets you set goals, and tracks trends over time
Tracks Weight, BMI, Muscle Mass, and More!
The iHealth Core tracks nine body vitals to help you achieve healthy, long term results. It measures your weight, body fat percentage, lean mass and BMI, body water, visceral fat rating, muscle mass, and bone mass.
WiFi-Connected. Secured Cloud. Accessible 24/7
Installation only takes a few minutes. iHealth Core is connected via WiFi* and stores all your results in our HIPAA-compliant cloud. You can use the iHealth Myvitals App to connect to the cloud and access all your results. Without WiFi Connection, the iHealth Core can store up to 200 offline measurements.
*Compatible with home routers using standard Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4Ghz), WEP, WPA and WPA2 personal security.
See Your Trends
The Core automatically syncs your stats via your home WiFi network, so you never have to repeat the connection process every time you weigh yourself. Simple, easy-to-read charts and graphs show your progress over time.
High Precision Sensors
Equipped with four high precision sensors to guarantee the highest degree of accuracy. It can accurately measure weights from 11-400 lbs (or 5-180 kgs).
Room Temperature & Humidity level
In addition to nine vital signs, the Core also measures the temperature and humidity of the room it is in. Just place your feet on their bottom two corners:
The bottom left corner shows you the room temperature: it is recommended that you keep your surroundings at 21°C to feel well and avoid too much humidity, which can cause mold growth.
The bottom right corner shows the room’s humidity level: the ideal level should be between 40% and 60%.
One Scale for the Whole Family
iHealth Core can sync with up to 10 users. Simply step on the scale and iHealth will pull up your data from the others. It recognizes you based on your weight within a 5-pound variance. If two people are around the same weight, they just simply need to check to make sure their user number is displayed on the screen. If not, just click the bottom left of the scale like a mouse until you find your user number.
For Best Use
-Do not use the scale on uneven floors (e.g., carpet or soft surface), as doing so may result in inaccurate readings.
-Your feet should be dry and bare & be touching all four electric nodes on the scale.
-Enter actual personal information before use for accurate body composition measurements.
-Pregnant women need to consult their healthcare provider before use. Some physical conditions could affect hydration levels that may lead to inaccurate results. Please consult your healthcare provider for more information.
-Not intended for use by professional athletes.
-Always store the iHealth Core in a dry place. To ensure accurate results, keep the scale away from magnetic fields as these may adversely affect results or possibly damage the scale.
1. Download the MyVitals app from App Store or Google Play.
2. Insert the provided batteries into the scale. 'Set' appears on the scale screen.
3. Open the app > go in menu > click on 'Set up my devices' > click on 'select new devices' > select the HS6 Core scale.
4. Scan the QR code at the back of the scale. Follow the instructions in the app.
- Body Weight: 11 lb-400 lb/5 kg-180 kg.
- Body Fat: 5.0%-65.0% Temperature: 5°C - 40°C(41°F-104°F).
- Humidity: 20 - 85%RH.
- Units: kg/lbs (switch in app or switch by button).
- Scale resolution: 0.2lb/0.05kg.
- Display: Backlit LED display.
- Power: 4 x 1.5V AAA batteries included.
- Battery life: Approx. 3 months with daily usage.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Setting it up was a little fidgety, but overall a good product. This product can keep records of multiple users. However it does so by using your last measured weight (withing 3kgs) to determine who is on the scale. While this is fine if your household are efferent weights, but I'm not sure how it would go for people with around the same. This doesn't affect me, but you may want to check into it if you do have similar weights.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I worry a bit about the scales reliance on the iHealth app to setup and function as it might become a mechanism to make the scale unnecessarily unusable with some future app update. But other than that, it seems to be a quality product and to work well.
Once it is set up, it works just like any other ordinary bathroom scale; except this one sends the data to your iHealth account and shows up on your phone too!
If you enable the Scale as a data source in your Apple Health app, all of the metrics will show up and you can begin to track your health. Pretty slick in my opinion.
This is something that I can see being easy for older people, who may be less tech savvy, to use on a daily basis.
TECH INFO (router/network settings):
• Network Password: Must not contain any odd character (letters and numbers, only)
• Network Protocol: needs to be 802.11 "b/g" compliant (can also be b/g/n or "All")
• Dual Band Setting: 2.4GHz or "Automatic" (not 5GHz only)
• SSID/Network Name: must be broadcast "Enabled"
Problem is that my network password uses a mix of special characters and not just "letters and numbers." Plus I have a hidden network so "no joy" on both counts and I'm sure as heck not going to change my security protocols for a weight scale.
Sure wish this info was apparent on their web site regarding connection requirements (i'm sure it's there somewhere in fine print) and I sure wish that I had come across a product review comment that mentioned these two important facts (I'll fix that now).
So now I must return this purchase and turn back to my old Withings scale which does seamlessly connect to my network.