- Item Model Number: X1056-New
- ASIN: B07K242NBD
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 22 March 2018
- Customer Reviews: 124 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
175,062 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #82 in Baby Slippers
iEvolve Baby Leather Shoes Soft First Walker Shoes Crib Shoes Moccasins for Toddlers
- High quality baby moccasins, Lightweight, breathable, the leather is very soft and the baby did not mind wearing them at all, perfect for when they need more protection than socks
- Great for baby shower, birthday present, Christmas, or just because for your very own little love
- Size:0-6Months, 6-12Months, 12-18 Months, 18-24Months, please choose the size by Sole Length, the age is just for reference.
- All baby feet are different so please measure before ordering!
- Warranty:No Questions Asked Return Policy so you can Add To Cart with no misgiving
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|5 star 70% (70%)||70%|
|4 star 17% (17%)||17%|
|3 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 5% (5%)||5%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
These little mocs are high-quality and extremely adorable! She loves cats and she loves these shoes so much, she cried the first time we took them off her feet! ...We had to put them back on. She is just starting to walk long distances, and was dragging her toe tips on the ground, so these little leather slipper-shoes help protect her feet. They stay on her feet extremely well, and do not make her feet sweat.
You can see in the photo that the front edge of the shoe is already starting to wear down. This is not a criticism of the shoe, just showing what damage would have happened to the baby’s toes if she hadn’t been wearing these shoes!
The only comment I have that is anything other than positive is that there is this weird liner in the shoe that I haven’t seen in other leather crib shoes. It is loose and not glued down. So it moves around a lot, becoming a bit useless. In the photo you can see it is sticking up in back, which is happening frequently. It’s not a big deal, you can remove the liner if you want. So I wouldn’t take off any stars for that.
Overall these are terrific shoes at a good price and I am definitely buying more!
They were roomier at first, gaping a bit at the holes, but now they are stretched to a point at the toe. My only problem is finding similar shoes in larger size.
Do buy . . . you won't regret!
The first ones were to small and I had to return them. The sizing they seller recommends is unhealthy for your childs feet and will deform them. The toes need enough room to move them and are not supposed to be pressed together.
The shoes don't last long. A little bit of water is enough to make them fall apart.
This is no real leather! Real leather doesn't fall apart like that.
The ones we got look really cute and we got a lot of compliments. They will be fine for now, but not something you can sell at the end or let it wear a second child. They will be absolutely ruined after a short time.