iBaby M6S Video Baby Monitor with Air Quality Monitoring, White
|Price:||$161.76 + $20.65 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1080p full hd video crystal clear resolution with night vision
- Less than 60 seconds installation, support dual band Wi-Fi routers (2.4 ghz & 5 ghz) 3g/4g/lte networks
- Play lullabies & bed time stories, listen & talk, snap pictures, record videos, smart sound & motion alert timeline
- Free iOS and android app, no cloud fee, baby care content, free parenting educational in-app stories
- Share on social sites, invite unlimited users, monitor 24/7/365
Amazon Global Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Enjoy 60-Seconds Installation
iBaby Monitor M6S takes less than 60 seconds to be set up. The app will walk you through the simple installation process in 2 easy steps.
You Will Fall In Love With This Smart Baby Monitor
Follow your baby’s every move with 360 degree view and 110 degree tilt. iBaby Monitor M6S moves slowly in response to the movement of your finger on your smart device display.
Get real time smart alerts for sound, motion, and air quality delivered straight to your smart device. Add unlimited users, play lullabies, connect your iTunes music, record your voice, record video, post and share pictures, and enjoy many more amazing features!
1080p Video w/Night Vision
It’s not called video baby monitor for nothing. iBaby Monitor M6S delivers exceptional video quality thanks to 1080p resolution. Enjoy a clear picture of your baby at night, too.
Dual Band Support
No need to worry about your router anymore. iBaby Monitor M6S supports dual band routers that run on either 2.4GHz or 5GHz. You can now choose the frequency you prefer.
Temp, Humidity, Air Sensors
Your baby deserves to have the best environment you can provide. Keep track of the temperature, humidity, and air quality in your baby’s room with iBaby Care app. It provides you with daily, weekly, and monthly graphs.
Fast, Faster, The Fastest*
iBaby Monitor M6S is our fastest monitor to date! Experience 60-second installation, faster connection, and faster video streaming (results will vary based on the Internet speeds). You will love this wireless baby monitor.
*For more information, please visit the official website or call the Customer Care Expert.
|iBaby M6S||iBaby M6T||iBaby M6||iBaby M2 Pro|
|Video Resolution||1080p Full High Definition||720p High Definition||720p High Definition||720p High Definition|
|Temperature & Humidity||Yes||Yes||---||Yes|
|Air Quality Sensor||Yes||---||---||---|
|Dual Band Router Support||2.4 GHz & 5 GHz||2.4 GHz Only||2.4 GHz Only||2.4 GHz Only|
|Sound & Motion Alerts||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Night Vision & Speakers||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Pan & Tilt||360º H, 110º V||360º H, 110º V||360º H, 110º V||---|
|Play Lullabies, Voice Record||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Free iOS & Android Apps||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Designed in California. Made with Love & Care!
What's In The Box?
iBaby Monitor M6S, Monitor Base with Sensors, Power Adapter, Quick Start Guide. Wall mount kit can be purchased separately.
- Compatible with iPhone 5+, iPad, Air, iPad Mini, iPad Pro, HTC, Samsung Galaxy, Samsung Note, Nexus, and most common other Android phones.
Features That Stand Out
All-In-One Wi-Fi Smart Baby Monitor That Every Parent Should Have
- 1080p HD video resolution with night vision.
- 360° pan, 110° tilt with smooth movement.
- Two-way audio with echo cancellation.
- Photo, video and sound alerts recording.
- Dual band router support (2.4GHz, 5.0 GHz).
- Unlimited user access to the video feed with full privacy settings.
- Play lullabies & audio stories from music library.
- Record your voice and replay.
- Record high definition videos.
- Social sharing and parenting community.
- Conveniently receive sound and motion alerts even if you are speaking on the phone.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As a new mum, she's obviously been very nervous and worried about continuously making sure her newborn is ok. Her feedback is that it's been a godsend being able to continuously or frequently remote monitor not only her newborn, but also the conditions in the room in which her newborn is sleeping.
I performed the setup for her, which was very easy, and there haven't been any connectivity issues whatsoever. Video quality is really good (she runs 1080p), both in visible light and infrared. The audio pick up is good and the notification system works well for her when movement and noise is detected. So far there are only positives to report!
With the monitor being an internet-connected device, the only additions I'd like to see are related to security/privacy. I'm sure the software is already very secure (and I assigned an epic password), however, for added piece of mind it would be great if;
(i) the primary user (a designated admin account) could receive a push notification whenever somebody else accesses the live feed. This would let you know whether somebody else is accessing the feed, whether it's a proud grandparent/aunt/uncle, or something more nefarious, such as somebody having gained access without your knowledge. And these accesses should be logged for reviewing by the admin account if desired.
(ii) it would be great if in a future version there was a way of occluding specific viewing areas. That is, many women breastfeed in a chair in the same room that the baby sleeps in, or the baby's crib is in the parent's bedroom. So, it would be great if some sort of plastic add-on could be attached to the non-swivelling part of the base and then positioned, as desired, to physically block the view of the camera towards certain segments of the room (ie the chair or bed). That way, users could have complete confidence of video privacy in certain areas of the room, whether from other family members that have remote access logins, such as I do, or from hackers, in the unlikely event that the live video feed is hacked.
Overall, highly recommended and a great gift for a loved-one expecting a baby.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The first thing you notice is the packaging. The packaging is fantastic. It's very secure and it arrives in a very stylish, trendy box that's cube shaped and sturdy. This is iPhone level packaging and presentation. Compared to some of the other monitors we looked at and tried, I was very impressed. In fact, I saved the box in case we needed to store it and so it would have a safe place when we moved.
We had no trouble with set up at all. It latched right onto our wifi with no difficulty.
The 1080 video quality does not come as the default. You'll need to adjust the settings. After that it is very clear.
I love the fact that we can use it with our phone. That's why we got it in the first place. Carrying around an extra device seemed like a tedious concept when we already had the phones with us. Plus, I can tune in and use the mic and speaker to talk to my husband when I'm not home and vice versa when one of us is out and the other is home with the baby. We've done that several times. We did have trouble once while he was out of state because of poor signal quality on the phone's end, but other than that it's been wonderful.
The base that you see under the monitor has little teeth to hold it, but a magnet the keeps it secure also.
We don't use the music much, but it's a nice feature and doesn't sound obnoxious like some baby gear does. We can also use our own music if we need to and I expect that will be useful in the future as our little guy gets older.
An unexpected benefit also came from the camera when we were gone for two weeks on vacation. I set the camera up in the main room of the house and it allowed me to keep an eye on everything. When I felt anxious or homesick, I'd just open the app, look around the house through the monitor, and know that all was safe and well. The night vision made it work no matter what time of day I felt nervous.
I'm definitely glad this is the monitor we settled on when we were trying to choose.
UPDATE: I am really appreciating the air quality monitor that lets me see the temperature and VOC that let's me know how the air quality is doing.
The night vision is awesome. It works really well and very clearly.
Keep in mind when using the unit that it won't be as effective if you have a bad internet connection (or lack of one). If you want to check in on baby and grandmama while you're at work and the internet is down, you won't be able to. Likewise, a poor connection is going to give you spotty, if any, coverage.
-- You must have excellent (not good, not decent) Wi-Fi or this product won't work.
-- If you don't have excellent Wi-Fi, it takes a long time to load, too long when it concerns your baby.
-- You should restrict background data. The affiliated app used up 1.5G of data within a couple of days. The app wasn't open for more than a few minutes within the two days.
-- Customer Service is hit-or-miss. When I had problems installing the app on my Android phone, Customer Service told me to use an Apple product.
-- If you have any installation problems, uninstall the app completely, reset and power cycle the monitor. If you don't start from the beginning, the installation will continue to fail.
-- Moving the camera with swipes is cool.
-- Knowing the temperature and humidity of the room is a nice feature.
-- Images are clear and the night vision is solid.
It works exactly as advertised. 1080p video stream from the phone app, still image and video recordings also done through the app. Night vision is decent. Swipe to tilt is pretty cool. You can also play some soothing music from the app and have it playback from the camera speaker. The website says that the app is only supported on mobile phones and not tablets, but there may be a way around this... I am running the Android version of the app and I am happy to report it works very well with no hiccups as others have posted.
Things/caveats to know (as of app version 2.5.3 and camera firmware version 1.9.2) :
1. The app has a 32-character limit (alphanumeric and symbols) for the WiFi password it sends to the camera at initial setup. If your WiFi is secured with anything longer, the app will never connect to the camera.I tried this for several hours only to discover this is why it wouldn't connect out of the box.
2. There is no way to manually set any network config on the camera itself. The camera boots with some sort of multicast server listening for a join. The app on your phone both multicasts and broadcasts out across the network looking for the camera. Once it finds it and does a join, it sends it the WiFi SSID and key that the app has your configure over to the camera. The camera then joins the WiFi network and sends out a DHCP request for an IP. The only way to manually hard-code an IP address for the camera is to create a DHCP reservation on your router once it completes this process the first time. The app has no configurable settings to send to the camera to change its network config.
3. Be sure your home router has a firewall enabled. An nmap scan thrown at the camera shows that it has a telnet service running on it:
PORT STATE SERVICE VERSION
23/tcp open telnet BusyBox telnetd
The telnet server seems to have a username/password enabled, so just something to be aware of. Never connect this or other IoT devices to an unprotected Internet connection.
4. The voice volume sent to the phone from the app is quite low. I'm not sure if this is a firmware bug or if the internal speaker is just underpowered. It is audible, but don't expect it to act as a loudspeaker for the room. It just isn't that powerful.