CertiPUR-US ® Certification
CertiPUR-US® foam is made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP ("Tris") flame retardants, mercury, lead, heavy metals, formaldehyde, phthalates regulated by the CPSC, and CFCs.
hiccapop Pregnancy Pillow Wedge for Maternity | Memory Foam Maternity Pillows Support Body, Belly, Back, Knees
|Price:||$36.05 + $28.29 Delivery|
- SOFT OR FIRM... YOU DECIDE: 2-sided design to suit moms during all 3 trimesters. Deluxe, soft memory foam on side 1, and firmer support foam on side 2. As your needs and desires shift from moment to moment, simply flip it over to regain maximum comfort.
- PROPER BELLY SUPPORT REDUCES SWELLING (edema) in hands, legs and feet by relieving back tension and associated STRESS. Place under your belly, behind your back or between your knees to help you feel more comfortable relaxing or sleeping. Versatile belly wedge, back pillow or knee pillow. Helps relieve nerve pain and leg numbness, too.
- FEATURES A PLUSH VELBOA COVER that is super soft, yet still durable and washable. We know a little pampering goes a long way in the 3rd trimester, so we pulled out all the stops and found the best material possible. You simply won't believe how soft and comfortable the cover is.
- AIRFLOW VENTILATION TECHNOLOGY with CertiPUR-US® FOAM: Our perforated foam layer helps keep the pillow cooler which makes it more comfortable while sleeping. CertiPUR-US® foam is made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP ("Tris") flame retardants, mercury, lead, heavy metals, formaldehyde, phthalates regulated by the CPSC, and CFCs. It is performance-tested, durability-tested & emissions-tested. Trust the best.
- COMPACT AND PORTABLE FOR TRAVEL and includes its own carry bag: From bedroom to the couch to your favorite chair for napping, the hiccapop wedge pillow makes traveling easy. More convenient than over-sized body pillows that are bulky and hot.
Amazon Global Store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
CertiPUR-US ® Certification
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Update Aug 3, 2017: Took off the cover to register the Hiccapop and noticed a VERY ugly yellow stain on the pillow, not from me! Have downgraded my review, because it is quite unsightly and disgusting, leaving me to question if this product is in fact new, and what caused that stain.
Update Aug 20, 2017: After voicing my concerns to the company, I was put into contact with Chief hiccapopper, Tessa, who assured me that all pillows that may be returned through Amazon are destroyed. According to her, the stains are a result of the foam being exposed to heat. She sent me a new pillow direct from the warehouse and I'm happy to report that there are no stains on this new pillow. Excellent customer service!
On a side note, when I'm not using it to hoist up my size-of-a-whale baby bump, my dogs find it to be a very comfortable head rest.
Finally, and not something I would typically comment on, but I loved the additional correspondence and follow up emails from the company. I usually ignore these and don't always review but the great product and messaging of the company made me want to support them. I am one very satisfied customer!
For anyone interested, I got the large pregnancy minky pillow from pregnancypillow dot com. Be sure to use a discount code!! They have them EVERYWHERE. And they save like $40 or something. Go google it!
In my before and after shot, it's easier to tell the difference it makes in person. But look at my belly button for reference! It lifts the belly nicely!
For reference, we have a cali-king bed.