Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More

Customer reviews

Body and Soul (Twist of Fate, Book 3)
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:A$4.96

on 10 February 2018
I truly couldn’t put this book down. Lucy Lennox and Sloane Kennedy are brilliant authors in this their own right, but when they get together they’re amazing. Jake and Oz’s story is an exciting, very sexy and a beautiful love story with intrigue going through to keep us all on our toes. It’s also great to be able to catch up with the other characters lives too. I’m looking forward to reading more in this series.
on 6 February 2018
Loved this book. Great plot, some mystery, plenty of action, awesome characters, beautifully built (and hot) romance. It made me laugh and it made me cry. Can’t really ask for more than that!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 February 2018
As seperate authors Lucy Lennox and Sloane Kennedy are unique and vastly talented writers. Together they’re nothing short of magic. Body and Soul: Twist of Fate book 3, was another winner for them as a collaboration. Sweet, sexy, a bit of angst, a bit of drama, cameos from our favourite hero’s from previous books in this series, God could Bennett and Xander be any sexier? Nope. And God, that damn dog Boo, (seriously I want one now).

The great thing about this series is that there clearly are more excellent stories to come...so what more could any fan ask for. Not a damn thing!!! Thanks for another great read!!.
on 7 February 2018
I have been eagerly awaiting this book and I was not disappointed. Oz is such a beautiful character with a great story. Jakes story had mystery, intrigue and suspense. Together they made such an interesting storyline. Loved reading about the characters from the previous books. Cannot wait for Luckys story
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 16 February 2018
Lucy Lennox and Sloane Kennedy as co-writers is a force to be reckoned with.
We first met Jake in Lost and Found and I was so happy to see him get his own story.
I loved Oz.. Oz had me laughing.
I really am enjoying this series and can't wait to see what next!
on 5 February 2018
Another beautiful story by Lucy and Sloane. I was really excited for Jakes book ever since he was introduced in book 1. I was surprised by how quickly and completely I was in love with Oz. it hurt my chest every time he hurt. Beautifully written characters.
on 16 February 2018
There's something about snow bunnies and cute boys that just send shivers down your spine. This book is a great 3rd part of the series, I wondering if there's going to be a crossover between the finding series and the protector ones... I can only hope.
on 12 February 2018
Totally enjoyed the read. Didn't want to put down.
Love the suspense and romance that was entwined in the story.