Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More 50 million songs to make the moment Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

Customer reviews

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 February 2018
To fully understand this book, it’s best to read razing grace part one and part two. To also have the full effect you can read the other books in this series. This book continues on from the other books in this series, I’m going to be real and say that this book has instantly become my favourite book in this series. Raze, Millie, Miles, Ella and Frost are my go two people.

Frost and Ella are amazing people, I loved the darkness that these two have. Ella is definitely the dark princess who you don’t want to mess with. Their chemistry and connection was off the charts , their relationship was explosive and it’s powerful.

These two together can run the world, when these two are together they are unstoppable. What standed out to be the most in this book was Ella. She is such a remarkable and beautiful women and I wish I was her. Ella is not your typical woman, she has been shaped into being a psychopath and when that beast wants to unleash, you better be ready for the force that is going to come. Ella is unique and one of a kind. She brings sass, she is badass and she is no one you want to mess with or get on the wrong side of. I seriously envy her.

Frost is a seriously sexy hunk, filled with tattoos, muscles. He is grouchy, moody and lethal. You get on the wrong side of him, you better run because when he gets you, you don’t want to know what he will do to you. Frost isn’t the norm, he has issues and he has disorders that shape him into the guy he is. He is a psychopath, but he is my psychopath.

From the moment frost met Ella she left an ever lasting impression on him. He has lusted after her ever since.

For someone who has locked himself from ever falling in love, Can Ella be the one to make this man fall in love?

This book delivers on heartfelt moments, emotion, darkness, screw your mind, crazy , twisted. We embark on the journey of getting revenge, lies being revealed, deceit, bloodshed, murder, beasts being unleashed, sex, laughter, surprises and most of all love.

One thing you know when reading this book is that these two belong. You couldn’t picture them without being with each other. The only issue I had with this book was that I wished it was longer.

Next up........ drum roll please
MILES!!!!!!!!
on 5 February 2018
Woah. Where do I start? Ella & Frost... what a match made in Heav.....uh, Hell. 😜
I started this book full of love for Frost and finished it fawning over Ella. OMG, she is savage! I love a strong female lead and Amo Jones gives us that every single time.

The Devil's Match is full of angst, and it is down right dirty. It will keep you on the edge of your seat, your knee will bounce up and down and your hands will squeeze your kindle that little bit tighter as you die to know what happens next.

I really did enjoy every moment of this book, I loved reading from both Ella & Frost's P.O.V. It was great seeing all the secondary characters and parts of their stories too.

Bring on the next one.
2 people found this helpful
on 25 April 2018
ahhh Amo Amo Amo, this woman can not write one bad word.!! I am in love with every single book that she has written and I know without a shadow of a doubt that I will love every single next book she writes too!!!
If you like dark and murdery men who love to fight fire with fire for their women than these books are definitely for you!!!
on 5 February 2018
Epic writing as always, Amo rocks!! I have been hanging for Ella and Frosts story and it does not disappoint full on loved it. I power read it all today, and now going to re read hahah full on.
on 6 February 2018
Amo Jones never lets you down with her writing, it's crazy, psycho, hot, dirty & never enough.
This is book 5 in the series, you've got to read them all.
on 11 June 2018
Loved this book. It was so entertaining I forgot to do anything but turn the page. Frost and Ella are one hell of a couple.
on 5 February 2018
The Devil's match picks up where Razing Grace part 2 left us. Make sure you have read Razing Grace part 1 and 2 before reading the Devil's match. This is also book 5 in the Devil's Own series. Yes they are interlinked.

Now before I start with my review let me just say I've always been intreged by Frost' s character.
What I didn't expect was how perfectly Amo's perception of Ella would be.
Ella is badass and I loved her character. She truely is Princess of darkness.😈☠

"One Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi…."

Ella McKenna is the sister of Raze, 000, the executioner, Miles (her brother by choice) and Beast the International president of The Devil’s Own MC.

In this book we get to know Ella and her dark side and when i say dark side I mean her demons come out to play. 😈😈

So Ella is sent to the the Devils own clubhouse to protect her from the raging war against the Army.
That's when she see's Frost (Lyle Caine Walters) for the first time.. All her survival instincts kicked in and she couldn't understand why.
The dark chemistry between the two is scortching HOT 🔥🔥🔥🔥
The mind games they play are erotic AF.
Honestly there is no better Match for the devil than the Princess of Darkness.

I will leave this review short so that im not giving anything away. You need to read this book just one click.

"I was Ella McKenna, my eye’s didn’t flocking flutter, they put the fear of life into men three times my size right before I ended their life."

“Ever flocked a psychopath?” “I don’t know,” I countered,“Have you?”

I loved this book, it's dark on so many levels. I can't wait to see what Amo does in the next book. One click you wont regret it.
2 people found this helpful
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 February 2018
This was a hotly anticipated book for me all the teasers Amo put out just Intrigued me more and i can tell you it was well worth the wait.

Frost holy crazy hotness I never imagined how much I was going to fall in love with that man. A diagnosed psychopath Frost is an unemotional killing machine and it’s easy to say that’s all he is however he’s a man of hidden depths.

The first meeting between Ella and Frost was everything I expected not so much eyes meeting across a room but one crazy soul finding another. I loved how the guys just saw a pretty young woman but Frost knows there is more but I’m not sure even he knew the level of her crazy.

There is do much going on within this book so many twists and jaw dropping revelations. Well played Amo well played !!

The anticipation for the next book is at an all time high I can’t wait for the story to continue.
One person found this helpful
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 6 March 2018
OMGosh how does one really go on after reading a Amo Jones novel? I was amazed and by other words I didn't have any, my mind was a complete blank after reading this story I was 100% in total awe of this story. I loved Frost and Ella they were so made for each other and the more the story went on the more you could so tell that they were/are made for each other in every way possible. Each page had me biting my nails and sitting on the edge of my seat in wonder of what was going to come next. I personally found this story really hard to put down just from the events that each character went through and the story itself was amazing. I so recommend everyone reading this story, I would start with book one so your not lost with some of the characters otherwise hold on and dive in. This is a real tear-jerker, action packed, steamy, scary and all of the above you can think of packed into one great story, each page is something new and shocking. Emotions are deff all over the place, you'll love it from start to end and then crave more once your done.

***I received this ARC in exchange for my honest thoughts, I was not told in any way what to write this is all me, myself and I***
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 February 2018
Oh my! This woman and her books! She continues to drive me insane with her stories in a way that no one else managed so far. I have not found anyone else writing books the way Amo Jones does. Maybe it's not everyone’s cup of tea because her books are so very different and doesn't fit in any particular box. But this is one of the reasons why they are so amazing – they are unique, unpredictable and almost otherworldly (without being paranormal).

Her books are also one of the hardest to write reviews for because I don't want to give the story away which leaves me with nothing much to say about the book.

I loved all her books that I've read so far, though this is definitely one of her absolute best! This series is amazing and I can't wait to get more of all the characters! I love how we get a mix of new couples but also enough of our beloved characters in each book because we don't have to say final goodbyes at the end, as we hope to see them again in the next book. This crazy family may be lethal and so very scary but they do have tons of good feelings too.

This story was a mix of dark, twisted, sexy, suspense and also deeply touching stuff. I went from swooning to yelling and fanning myself because of the scorching hot and very intense scenes, to almost throwing my kindle against the wall.

Raze and Frost are my favorite male characters and finally I found a bad.a.s.s. female character which I absolutely love -> Ella. Wow! She's the whole package and probably the only one who could handle Frost. They couldn't have been more perfect for each other. I loved how she was all innocent looking and that people underestimated her but she could not only hold herself during a one on one fight but also needed no hero to save herself from any other tricky situation. She was fearless and I never would have pegged her that way during the other books. She totally fooled me too.

There might have been a time or two when I wanted to strangle Frost. Just saying. He may not be the typical perfect husband material, but the kind of a.s.s.h.o.l.e alpha and bad.a.s.s. biker he was made him definitely perfect in this effed up world and I loved him! You gotta love him too.

Well, the series should best be read in order because of everything that's going on in this universe (and believe me that you want to read at least Raze's books!) but if you really just want to read this book, I guess you can do that and still enjoy Ella's and Frost's story but there might be a few background things that will raise question marks.

If you are a rebel and don't like to go the scenic mainstream route, then this is your book. Your world will be turned upside down and once you dipped into the realm of Amo Jones, you will not be able to walk away unscarred.