Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More

Customer reviews

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 6 February 2018
To fully understand this book, it’s best to read razing grace part one and part two. To also have the full effect you can read the other books in this series. This book continues on from the other books in this series, I’m going to be real and say that this book has instantly become my favourite book in this series. Raze, Millie, Miles, Ella and Frost are my go two people.

Frost and Ella are amazing people, I loved the darkness that these two have. Ella is definitely the dark princess who you don’t want to mess with. Their chemistry and connection was off the charts , their relationship was explosive and it’s powerful.

These two together can run the world, when these two are together they are unstoppable. What standed out to be the most in this book was Ella. She is such a remarkable and beautiful women and I wish I was her. Ella is not your typical woman, she has been shaped into being a psychopath and when that beast wants to unleash, you better be ready for the force that is going to come. Ella is unique and one of a kind. She brings sass, she is badass and she is no one you want to mess with or get on the wrong side of. I seriously envy her.

Frost is a seriously sexy hunk, filled with tattoos, muscles. He is grouchy, moody and lethal. You get on the wrong side of him, you better run because when he gets you, you don’t want to know what he will do to you. Frost isn’t the norm, he has issues and he has disorders that shape him into the guy he is. He is a psychopath, but he is my psychopath.

From the moment frost met Ella she left an ever lasting impression on him. He has lusted after her ever since.

For someone who has locked himself from ever falling in love, Can Ella be the one to make this man fall in love?

This book delivers on heartfelt moments, emotion, darkness, screw your mind, crazy , twisted. We embark on the journey of getting revenge, lies being revealed, deceit, bloodshed, murder, beasts being unleashed, sex, laughter, surprises and most of all love.

One thing you know when reading this book is that these two belong. You couldn’t picture them without being with each other. The only issue I had with this book was that I wished it was longer.

Next up........ drum roll please
MILES!!!!!!!!
on 5 February 2018
Woah. Where do I start? Ella & Frost... what a match made in Heav.....uh, Hell. 😜
I started this book full of love for Frost and finished it fawning over Ella. OMG, she is savage! I love a strong female lead and Amo Jones gives us that every single time.

The Devil's Match is full of angst, and it is down right dirty. It will keep you on the edge of your seat, your knee will bounce up and down and your hands will squeeze your kindle that little bit tighter as you die to know what happens next.

I really did enjoy every moment of this book, I loved reading from both Ella & Frost's P.O.V. It was great seeing all the secondary characters and parts of their stories too.

Bring on the next one.
on 6 February 2018
Amo Jones never lets you down with her writing, it's crazy, psycho, hot, dirty & never enough.
This is book 5 in the series, you've got to read them all.
on 5 February 2018
Epic writing as always, Amo rocks!! I have been hanging for Ella and Frosts story and it does not disappoint full on loved it. I power read it all today, and now going to re read hahah full on.
on 5 February 2018
The Devil's match picks up where Razing Grace part 2 left us. Make sure you have read Razing Grace part 1 and 2 before reading the Devil's match. This is also book 5 in the Devil's Own series. Yes they are interlinked.

Now before I start with my review let me just say I've always been intreged by Frost' s character.
What I didn't expect was how perfectly Amo's perception of Ella would be.
Ella is badass and I loved her character. She truely is Princess of darkness.😈☠

"One Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi…."

Ella McKenna is the sister of Raze, 000, the executioner, Miles (her brother by choice) and Beast the International president of The Devil’s Own MC.

In this book we get to know Ella and her dark side and when i say dark side I mean her demons come out to play. 😈😈

So Ella is sent to the the Devils own clubhouse to protect her from the raging war against the Army.
That's when she see's Frost (Lyle Caine Walters) for the first time.. All her survival instincts kicked in and she couldn't understand why.
The dark chemistry between the two is scortching HOT 🔥🔥🔥🔥
The mind games they play are erotic AF.
Honestly there is no better Match for the devil than the Princess of Darkness.

I will leave this review short so that im not giving anything away. You need to read this book just one click.

"I was Ella McKenna, my eye’s didn’t flocking flutter, they put the fear of life into men three times my size right before I ended their life."

“Ever flocked a psychopath?” “I don’t know,” I countered,“Have you?”

I loved this book, it's dark on so many levels. I can't wait to see what Amo does in the next book. One click you wont regret it.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 February 2018
Oh my! This woman and her books! She continues to drive me insane with her stories in a way that no one else managed so far. I have not found anyone else writing books the way Amo Jones does. Maybe it's not everyone’s cup of tea because her books are so very different and doesn't fit in any particular box. But this is one of the reasons why they are so amazing – they are unique, unpredictable and almost otherworldly (without being paranormal).

Her books are also one of the hardest to write reviews for because I don't want to give the story away which leaves me with nothing much to say about the book.

I loved all her books that I've read so far, though this is definitely one of her absolute best! This series is amazing and I can't wait to get more of all the characters! I love how we get a mix of new couples but also enough of our beloved characters in each book because we don't have to say final goodbyes at the end, as we hope to see them again in the next book. This crazy family may be lethal and so very scary but they do have tons of good feelings too.

This story was a mix of dark, twisted, sexy, suspense and also deeply touching stuff. I went from swooning to yelling and fanning myself because of the scorching hot and very intense scenes, to almost throwing my kindle against the wall.

Raze and Frost are my favorite male characters and finally I found a bad.a.s.s. female character which I absolutely love -> Ella. Wow! She's the whole package and probably the only one who could handle Frost. They couldn't have been more perfect for each other. I loved how she was all innocent looking and that people underestimated her but she could not only hold herself during a one on one fight but also needed no hero to save herself from any other tricky situation. She was fearless and I never would have pegged her that way during the other books. She totally fooled me too.

There might have been a time or two when I wanted to strangle Frost. Just saying. He may not be the typical perfect husband material, but the kind of a.s.s.h.o.l.e alpha and bad.a.s.s. biker he was made him definitely perfect in this effed up world and I loved him! You gotta love him too.

Well, the series should best be read in order because of everything that's going on in this universe (and believe me that you want to read at least Raze's books!) but if you really just want to read this book, I guess you can do that and still enjoy Ella's and Frost's story but there might be a few background things that will raise question marks.

If you are a rebel and don't like to go the scenic mainstream route, then this is your book. Your world will be turned upside down and once you dipped into the realm of Amo Jones, you will not be able to walk away unscarred.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 6 February 2018
I was so looking forward to finally read about Frost in this Devils Own MC series, the author has been teasing us with this complex character for a while and I am pleased to say the wait was worth it! From the first page you travel back to Raze, Miles, Millie, Beast, Hella, Meadow and the other characters who literally come alive on the page!

Ella and Frost, Frost and Ella...not an easy relationship but then they don't do easy. Both very different but similar too in many ways!

Along the way there are some twists that make for even more interesting reading. Changing the dimensions and shaking things up is what this author excels at in her books.

Great descriptions of both characters and their inner thoughts as well as settings makes it easy to visualise this story. Even though they are mainly crazy, tough characters you can't help but like them.

Bring on the next book please!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 February 2018
This was a hotly anticipated book for me all the teasers Amo put out just Intrigued me more and i can tell you it was well worth the wait.

Frost holy crazy hotness I never imagined how much I was going to fall in love with that man. A diagnosed psychopath Frost is an unemotional killing machine and it’s easy to say that’s all he is however he’s a man of hidden depths.

The first meeting between Ella and Frost was everything I expected not so much eyes meeting across a room but one crazy soul finding another. I loved how the guys just saw a pretty young woman but Frost knows there is more but I’m not sure even he knew the level of her crazy.

There is do much going on within this book so many twists and jaw dropping revelations. Well played Amo well played !!

The anticipation for the next book is at an all time high I can’t wait for the story to continue.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 5 February 2018
Wow!
Ella and Frost..
This book begins where Razing Grace Part 2 left off..

The background on Ella and Frost..
..gives you more an insight of the two characters..

Fast paced, jaw dropping, emotional...
..I couldn’t turn the pages fast enough,
To learn to out come of these characters....

Amo Jones doesn’t disappoint.. a dark romance lover book must read!!!!~wtmo
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I have to say that with every book Amo Jones releases I am left waiting in a bundle of nerves for it to release. The hype we create with all her books has always left me crazed because I know I am going to be left crippled.

This book was no different....

My only concern would have to be that the first half of the book is NOTHING compared to the second half.

I thought I knew these characters and what was really going on with each of them, but when the second half of the book started I nearly threw my phone I was shocked and nearly fell off my couch. Not only does her words twist to have your mind read the scene a certain way but her words just throw punches that mess with your breathing.

As much as everyone has loved Frost...... I actually didn't love him as much as most. He won my heart a little but for the most part I was super angry at him and Ella. I understood most of the things they did but NO ONE freaking talks to each other until the damage is already done.

Meeting the new characters this book I was completely in love with Chase... I know we didn't see much of him but he seemed genuine. You meet a few other characters that just brings the entire book together that left me questioning what the hell I just read. (In a good way.)

Towards the end of the book my love and understanding for the things Ella did grew to an outstanding level and as twisted as it sounds turned me on more than I should admit. While everyone is going crazy over Frost I honestly think the almighty woman of the hour would have to be Ella. She stole my heart from the beginning and the unexpected things that happened had me wanting Ella more than Frost.

I honestly think if you love the twisted and suspense of it all you would love this series! Prepare yourself for quite the roller coaster of emotions through this series and the twisted things that happen could turn you on and don't be ashamed because you are not alone. This is the amazing work of the talented Amo Jones and nothing could ever amount to the horrifying ways she can twist your mind.

CONGRATS AMO!!! Thank you for bringing me to the dark side so many books ago!!