Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More

Customer reviews

Angel (Made Men Book 5)
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:A$4.93

on 17 February 2018
Unfortuately this book disappointed me some what. I read it in one sitting, so it did keep me reading but there wasn't any major plot development. I love Maria in it, but then Angel could have been so much more assertive and given a real problem to tackle. His 'sweetness' needed more character development as well, we didn't really get to see the true Adalyn. It felt rushed and pieced together. At times, it was a little tricky to work out who was speaking. I love the rest of the series and hope that maybe we will be treated to a new novel, earlier than a year away, about Maria, written well like Nero or Vincent.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 8 February 2018
Omg blown away I wasn't even sure I was going to like this book because I was really hoping Maria would get a book after Lucca but I loved being this wrong after trying the sample it was a no brainier an I couldn't put it down I think it's my favourite book so far and that is really saying something because I really loved Book 4.
on 1 February 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed the previous books, they were incredible but Angel felt so different without losing the flowing feeling the books have taken so far.
Every book has flowed into another but they were tightly woven. Angel is different, exciting and I can’t wait for more!
on 13 February 2018
Always a brilliant read from this author. I can never put it down until the last word. This series is a must read
on 18 February 2018
As with every other book from this series, Angel was a work of art... loving the series and can’t wait to see where it is taking us